GDT: LaLaLa | I Didn't Make One | 7PM | TSN | Rangers Vs Sens

Status
Not open for further replies.

Demandedace

Apr 9, 2015
Caps fan here. I created an account for the sole reason of coming on here and saying how much I freaking love watching you guys play. I really hope you make the playoffs, the trio of Turris/MacArthur/Stone is lights out. If Bobby Ryan ever feels like playing hockey again you could just be vicious.

Ooh Lazar*

Caps fan here. I created an account for the sole reason of coming on here and saying how much I freaking love watching you guys play. I really hope you make the playoffs, the trio of Turris/MacArthur/Stone is lights out. If Bobby Ryan ever feels like playing hockey again you could just be vicious.

One of us...one of us!!!

Old5oh

Mar 21, 2013
They didn't make it easy on us. They were playing as they've played all year. Sure, they had three good players out, but I didn't see any Ranger not giving his all tonight.

That's not my point. He said the team we beat tonight will be a better team in game 1. He's right.

Caeldan

Whippet Whisperer
Jun 21, 2008
They didn't make it easy on us. They were playing as they've played all year. Sure, they had three good players out, but I didn't see any Ranger not giving his all tonight.

They were looking to make the pretty highlight plays as opposed to driving hard in the corners and I think we won nearly every battle in the corners... wasn't a lot of hard crosschecks or any of those 'bumps and bruises' type stickwork.

L'Aveuglette

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Jan 8, 2007
Montreal
I feel like if we make the playoffs we'll all remember this run as one of the greatest moments in Sens history, if not THE greatest.

I mean who does this?

Peen

Rejoicing in a Benning-free world
Oct 6, 2013
Never really got the idea of wanting other Canadian teams to succeed.. Other than Ottawa. My clear #2 behind the canucks.

So fun to watch. Go sens!

alfie follower

Oct 16, 2013
ottawa
5-0 at the bar, but I'm running out of money being unemployed for the last 2 weeks.. anyone wanna subsidize the sat. afternoon game ?.... All that started with Hammond laying down thrusting his legs in the air in desperation to make another utterly ridiculous save !.. I yelled " We better ****** do something after that! " then Stoner and Mac in the clutch...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad