rupaul.jpg

Go Preds! Play less sucky!

triggrman

Where is Hipcheck85
Sponsor
May 8, 2002
Murfreesboro, TN
hfboards.com
Played better against St. Louis but still long periods of time with no offense, no shots and no offensive zone possession time.

I don't know if it will be better against the Kings, I'm guessing over and under on shots on goal and zone possession time still under 20.

Cashville

RIP Lindback
Apr 12, 2011
Denver
Getting my chicken sacrifice ready...

Pedro-cerrano-major-league.jpg

Looks like we're sticking with 7 D tonight which I am on board with:

Twitter said:
JoshuaCooper ‏@JoshuaCooper
After talking to Trotz, sounds like 7 D tonight for the #preds

Here's Josh talking to some of the players about the 7D 11F split:
http://www.tennessean.com/article/20130207/SPORTS02/302070048/Predators-find-wins-line-tinkering

Seems like they're taking it to heart as well. Quick is starting tonight despite Bernier being a Preds killer:
Twitter said:
Ryan Porth ‏@Smashville247
Semi-surprised Bernier isn't getting the start for LA tonight. Bernier is 6-1-0 w/ 2.00 GAA career vs. the #Preds

I'll say a 4-2 regulation winner; Leggy with a shocking empty netter

Cashville

RIP Lindback
Apr 12, 2011
Denver
Even if the team from the first 30 mins shows up, is that enough to beat a goalie on his game? We can't expect Quick to be as off his game as Elliot was last game.

Quick has been almost as bad as Elliott thus far this season and has historically struggled against the Preds. He'll get back on track at some point and was good when we played them last Thursday, but I don't think it's a given that we'll be playing a Conn Smythe-level Quick tonight vs. the 0.897 SV% Quick. That said, if we only manage 15 shots, a 0.900 SV% is enough to win...

And where is the Kings GDT? I always like stalking the other team's thread (without replying) before the game.

Last edited:

101st_fan

I taught Yoda
Oct 22, 2005
Near where sand and waves meet.
Quick has been almost as bad as Elliott thus far this season and has historically struggled against the Preds. He'll get back on track at some point and was good when we played them last Thursday, but I don't think it's a given that we'll be playing a Conn Smythe-level Quick tonight vs. the 0.897 SV% Quick. That said, if we only manage 15 shots, a 0.900 SV% is enough to win...

And where is the Kings GDT? I always like stalking the other team's thread (without replying) before the game.

We got 63.63 sv%, 8 GAA Elliot on Tuesday night. Generating 11 SOG in the first 29 minutes, 19 SOG overall did not meet our shooting average for the season.

If we get 20 SOG against a .900 sv% goalie, we're in a dogfight most nights based on our allowing two goals per game ... our giving up a goal while on the PK in 7 of 9 games just simple math.

TootooTrain

Sandpaper
Jun 12, 2010
Will Quick, Richards, and Carter be too drunk to play?

Word is they spent the night with Rads and AK, so the possibility is high.

Haven't been able to watch an entire game recently, just too much going on with me right now, but I love the way Willy has established himself as a legitimate top 6 forward. Was only a matter of time.

Byrddog

Lifer
Nov 23, 2007
2-0 Kings Preds spend too much time tonight looking for the perfect shot thinking after last game there a scoring machine.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad