Confirmed Trade: [LAK/MTL] Nate Schnarr for Frederic Allard

MXD

Original #4
Oct 27, 2005
MTL need a AHL Dman since they're going to move Edmunson.

Gigigigi gougougou

That, AND, he's already on the West Coast I suppose. So it's an AHL depth move + he's closer to Anaheim than whoever we call up.

tkb81

Mar 15, 2009
no offence, but whats the point of sticking this thread? this players are nobodys
whats the point of your post .. your a nobody .. haha jk No offense just making a joke .. but its great for casual fans who come here at the end of the day to see what their favorite team has done

waitin425

Jan 10, 2009
Canada
Trade Deadline coverage is saved.
breaking-bad-walter-white.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Kimota

MXD

Original #4
Oct 27, 2005
no offence, but whats the point of sticking this thread? this players are nobodys
It's a strong indicator that Joel Edmundson is getting traded, if anything. Because if he is indeed traded, Habs have only 5 D-Men. And Allard is already on the west coast.

Like this trade doesn't happen if the Kings' AHL team is in Syracuse.

Habsrule

Jun 13, 2004
Can anyone explain this trade to me?

Please explain this to me like I am 5
AHL player for AHL player. Neither player will ever be an NHLer.

From a Habs POV;

Xhekaj is injured
Scheunaman is #7 in Montreal
Leskanen and Fairbrother are both injured in Laval

Habs have four defenceman not playing due to that. Edmundson returned last night after missing a bunch of games. My guess is either their is a trade in the works for him or maybe he was rushed back to be showcased for a game and is not ready.

Allard is a healthy body.

Reactions: Lt Dan

MXD

Original #4
Oct 27, 2005
AHL player for AHL player. Neither player will ever be an NHLer.

From a Habs POV;

Xhekaj is injured
Scheunaman is #7 in Montreal
Leskanen and Fairbrother are both injured in Laval

Habs have four defenceman not playing due to that. Edmundson returned last night after missing a bunch of games. My guess is either their is a trade in the works for him or maybe he was rushed back to be showcased for a game and is not ready.

Allard is a healthy body.
....And Edmundson is possibly getting traded AND Barron may not be healthy for tonight's game, which is to be played about an hour and a half drive away from where Frederic Allard is located as we speak.

Reactions: CDN24 and Habsrule

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad