Confirmed Signing with Link: [LAK] Kings sign F Carl Grundstrom to extension (2 years, $1.3M AAV)

Surf Nutz

Hockey Remote Viewer With A Frozen Finger
May 16, 2022
In the tube
clubnami.com
That is 4 deals at or under market Value: Fiala, Kempe, Grundstro and Lias Ando.
What we have here ladies and dobermen is a situation where guys want to be on the present and future version of the Kings.
That puts an onus on the others with unsigned offers.
Attention all other FA's with offers, tell your agent you are signing on the dotted line.
All aboard!

Telos

In Gavrikov We Must Trust
Aug 16, 2008
Reno, NV
I am excited that he signed a multi-year deal. I have high hopes for him to replace Dustin Brown on the bottom 6 and bring that gritty, power forward, game we have been sorely lacking. Andersson is still a long shot, but Grundstrom has shown to be pretty resilient and able to stick on the team a lot better. Hopefully, TMac gives him more ice time because I have a feeling he is about to break out a bit here.

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
Hopefully they see him as a part of the bottom six for a few years at the very least. Dude is an animal and has skill and grit that make him a very effective depth player that can move up in a pinch. Him and Byfield were humming along at 80% CF before TM decided to f*** shit up. Could be an excellent setup for this year.

Regardless, great deal, and I love that it's two years. Makes me feel a little hope that they're seeing what I'm seeing.

Maybe just maybe he should not play like @#$% and be consistent as he showed at the end of last year where he received some ice time!

He scored 3 games in a row and got benched for no f***ing reason. It's not a player problem.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad