Confirmed with Link: [LAK/ARI] Sean Durzi to the Coyotes for a 2024 2nd round draft pick (MTL)

slv

Sep 19, 2012
astral
This pick came from Montreal, so the Dvorak return of first and second round picks resulted in Lamoureux and Durzi.

At 1.7 mil he is our most expensive D :laugh:
You mean Geekie and Durzi? And if we consider Dvorak as a very long Turris trade issue, is Geekie and Durzi good enough for our boy Turrie?..

LittlePipes

Vortech V7
Feb 22, 2020
Our defense , team defense and the blue liners, is NOT GOOD. What ranking are we in goals allowed? Dont blame the goalies. How about shots allowed? Go ahead, blame the goalies you Pollyanna's.
We dont need offensive defenseman at this point, for crying out loud. C’mon man.

Prarievarg

On the hype lokomotiv
Oct 27, 2016
Stockholm / Linköping
Our defense , team defense and the blue liners, is NOT GOOD. What ranking are we in goals allowed? Dont blame the goalies. How about shots allowed? Go ahead, blame the goalies you Pollyanna's.
No one blamed the goalies from what I've seen, so there's no need to defend them. We need good defenders yes, but we also need to replace the offense from ghost and chych.

LittlePipes

Vortech V7
Feb 22, 2020
No one blamed the goalies from what I've seen, so there's no need to defend them. We need good defenders yes, but we also need to replace the offense from ghost and chych.
I was anticipating goalie blaming from those in denial 😁

ck26

Alcoholab User
Jan 31, 2007
HCanes Bandwagon
I like the price for an established NHL defenseman who will be under team control for a few years. But stalking Durzi's Instagram and Twitter accounts, there's still no news / change of location / etc. I dunno why exactly, but this gives "not that enthusiastic" vibes.

Which, to be fair, isn't ... like ... unreasonable.

That said, homeboy was in Istanbul for the Champions League final cheering for Internazionale, so at least he's not a scumbag, soulless Manchester City fan.

We still have picks 70, 72, 81 and 88, so I hope one of those gets moved this week for another credible NHL defenseman.

Reactions: che and Prarievarg

rt

The Kinder, Gentler Version
May 13, 2004
A Rockwellian Pleasantville
I like the price for an established NHL defenseman who will be under team control for a few years. But stalking Durzi's Instagram and Twitter accounts, there's still no news / change of location / etc. I dunno why exactly, but this gives "not that enthusiastic" vibes.

Which, to be fair, isn't ... like ... unreasonable.

That said, homeboy was in Istanbul for the Champions League final cheering for Internazionale, so at least he's not a scumbag, soulless Manchester City fan.

We still have picks 70, 72, 81 and 88, so I hope one of those gets moved this week for another credible NHL defenseman.
Keep the picks. Sign Mikkola.

YotesFan47

Jun 16, 2012
Phoenix, Arizona USA
Well, I haven't seen anyone in denial about our defense either. Rather, it appears that most people here agree that it's our biggest area of weakness, both currently and moving forward.
I think most would agree, but I've also seen this board go through times where we swore our defense was doodoo, and then it was top 15 in the league. Now some of that has to do with the coaches we've hired, but it's also a testament to the players we've brought in.

I really liked our defensive schemes last season and believe better players will make it shine. If our scouting and development staff are what we believe they are, a little patience will bring heaps of fruit.

Reactions: Prarievarg

bwhsocal

May 4, 2023
We dont need offensive defenseman at this point, for crying out loud. C’mon man.
Ghost not great on D (2/3 of the year) Chych (>1/2 year), nemeth meh on D - all gone
moser/valimaki 1st full season, soda/mackey most in NHL yet (30/20 games) all should be better as very young inexperienced
brown there for toughness meh on D

the D wasnt great last year but we shed some weak D and the remaining guys are gaining experience and should be better.

Also our forwards werent the best at helping the D

Reactions: Summer Rose

MIGs Dog

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 3, 2012
Ghost not great on D (2/3 of the year) Chych (>1/2 year), nemeth meh on D - all gone
moser/valimaki 1st full season, soda/mackey most in NHL yet (30/20 games) all should be better as very young inexperienced
brown there for toughness meh on D

the D wasnt great last year but we shed some weak D and the remaining guys are gaining experience and should be better.

Also our forwards werent the best at helping the D

I'm a little late in noticing, but welcome to the forum. :thumbu:

Reactions: Summer Rose

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad