Pool: LainePeg 4th Annual WJC Pool - FINAL Stats (McMozesMadness Wins!)

Halfy

yes its Jack from MVP
Jul 23, 2013
Canada
How does Wolf have 5? Did he get an assist?

Oh I thought it was 3 for a shutout here

I see that last year 3 points was awarded for a shutout (maybe I’ve just had a typo in the OP’s all this time I usually play 3 P for shutout in any pool I run apologies for the confusion here)

@McMozesmadness do you think it should be 3 or 2 because I guess my excel file was setup for 3 points (and last season I awarded 3 for the shutout and nobody seemed to have noticed lol!)

Last edited:

Halfy

yes its Jack from MVP
Jul 23, 2013
Canada
STANDINGS UPDATED

Team USA powers @McMozesmadness into the lead! Caufield, Brink, York and Knight with big games.

(sidenote: to correct a previous error that was made, shutouts are worth 3 points. This is what was awarded last season, so it will be what is awarded this season.)

Halfy

yes its Jack from MVP
Jul 23, 2013
Canada
Expect updates to be late for the Quarters. Have a hockey pool draft after the Canada game and working early tomorrow. Just FYI

Halfy

yes its Jack from MVP
Jul 23, 2013
Canada
Woooo!! This will be a fun last two days!!

I do think I'm at 47 though. Chistyakov had an apple yesterday, bumping him up to 3 points!
Yes I see I had missed him completely, as I see I only have him at 4 GP. Will fix for next update. Everyone: Please update me if you see anything wrong with stats, I try to go off the IIHF scores but it’s possible I might miss something

Halfy

yes its Jack from MVP
Jul 23, 2013
Canada
STATS UPDATED

We have a TIE heading into the final day of the 2021 WJC! Unreal! Spencer Knight and Devon Levi have led their respective teams to a tie and it could be the winning goalie that decides it! @McMozesmadness @pckstpr31 good luck fellas!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad