GDT: Laine 3:16 says I just clapped a bomb (Jets vs. Wild - 7pm Feb 26)

Atoyot

Jul 19, 2013
I hope the team is extremely embarrassed about that game.
Team wasn't bad tonight. Myers was, and should have been benched long before he took that penalty. Then he should have been benched after that penalty. Instead he's immediately put back on, and we get scored on.

DRW204

Dec 26, 2010
Been saying it for a wile Roslovic for all the promise coming into the year has been extremely underwhelming..most games he is unspectacular out there

Chiarot had an awesome game.

For such a skilled team we play with such low iq at times

EpicGingy

Jul 30, 2012
Ontario
I still can't fathom why Maurice would put out the Little line against Staal at all, let alone in the last minute. Roslovic and Connor are easily our weakest defensive forwards.

Reactions: Ippenator and JBM

JetBrett

May 18, 2018
Blues are 4 points back of us with 1 less game to play. I fully expect them to pass us late in the year and host us in the 1st round and bounce us in maybe 5 or 6.

Instead of coming to a sober realization on how broken our team is, Chevy again threw another 1st round pick into the mulcher and deprived us the one thing our club can do: give our scouts high draft spots.

Can you go outside and give me an update about whether the actual sky is falling as well?

Daximus

Wow, what a terrific audience.
Sponsor
Oct 11, 2014
Five Hills
Blues are 4 points back of us with 1 less game to play. I fully expect them to pass us late in the year and host us in the 1st round and bounce us in maybe 5 or 6.

Instead of coming to a sober realization on how broken our team is, Chevy again threw another 1st round pick into the mulcher and deprived us the one thing our club can do: give our scouts high draft spots.

All i'm getting out of this is we should continuously rebuild because its all were good at.

White Out 902

I'm usually right.
Aug 17, 2017
Cape Breton Island
All i'm getting out of this is we should continuously rebuild because its all were good at.

Rebuilding is when you trade away players to acquire picks and younger prospects.

I'm advocating, and have been for some time, that we need to hang on to our draft picks as they're gold to our franchise. Trade away older prospects who don't fit in here for a rental, sure. Picks? No.

JBM

Feb 1, 2017
Canada
I still can't fathom why Maurice would put out the Little line against Staal at all, let alone in the last minute. Roslovic and Connor are easily our weakest defensive forwards.
I completely agree, that was so stupid. Both wingers suck along the boards.

Bench Kulikov for Bogdan next game. Myers deserves a benching too but I know that won’t happen. Both were embarrassing tonight

Daximus

Sponsor
Oct 11, 2014
Five Hills
Rebuilding is when you trade away players to acquire picks and younger prospects.

I'm advocating, and have been for some time, that we need to hang on to our draft picks as they're gold to our franchise. Trade away older prospects who don't fit in here for a rental, sure. Picks? No.

We've had what two picks outside of the top 20? Rosie and Stanley. Sure... gold. A mid to late 20th overall is not much different from a late 2nd if the Jets are so good at drafting.

White Out 902

I'm usually right.
Aug 17, 2017
Cape Breton Island
We've had what two picks outside of the top 20? Rosie and Stanley. Sure... gold. A mid to late 20th overall is not much different from a late 2nd if the Jets are so good at drafting.

You do know we're fans of literally the least desirable market in the league right? You won't build a team thru FA, has to be the draft. Trading away your picks like a drunken sailor is a fast way for us to be irrelevant AF in a short time.

Daximus

Sponsor
Oct 11, 2014
Five Hills
You do know we're fans of literally the least desirable market in the league right? You won't build a team thru FA, has to be the draft. Trading away your picks like a drunken sailor is a fast way for us to be irrelevant AF in a short time.

You won't build a team in the least desirable market by never showing the players you give a shit about the playoffs either.

Reactions: Jets 31 and jer760

Peggy

Aug 6, 2016
You won't build a team in the least desirable market by never showing the players you give a **** about the playoffs either.

Not going for rentals doesnt mean you're not in it for the cup. You should be able to build a team good enough where they look good enough before a rental

The jets did not look good enough before the rental.

There are more issues than just adding another center this year
Unlike last year where that looked like to be the case for a deep playoff push

Reactions: Mortimer Snerd

White Out 902

I'm usually right.
Aug 17, 2017
Cape Breton Island

Just to put a further exclamation point to what I was saying, in a recent athletic poll, 38% of players polled said Winnipeg was the worst city to visit as an opposing player. More people said our city than Edmonton and Buffalo combined.

This is why we need to draft. This should be stapled to Kevins forehead when he walks into work at mornings.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad