GDT: Laine 3:16 says I just clapped a bomb (Jets vs. Wild - 7pm Feb 26)

Daximus

Wow, what a terrific audience.
Sponsor
Oct 11, 2014
Five Hills
Just to put a further exclamation point to what I was saying, in a recent athletic poll, 38% of players polled said Winnipeg was the worst city to visit as an opposing player. More people said our city than Edmonton and Buffalo combined.

This is why we need to draft. This should be stapled to Kevins forehead when he walks into work at mornings.

Just because you draft someone doesnt mean they will want to stay here case in point: Trouba.

JetsFan815

Jan 16, 2012
I still can't fathom why Maurice would put out the Little line against Staal at all, let alone in the last minute. Roslovic and Connor are easily our weakest defensive forwards.

I was mad about this too, it probably had something to do with the other Cs and the Lowry line killing a penalty right before that but even so I feel he should have put out the least tired players of the PK bunch. Roslovic, Connor and Laine are the 3 players I trust the least in the last minute of the game when protecting a lead or in this case securing the point. Kulikov has gotten a lot of heat for that goal and rightfully so but it never gets to that point had the forwards not repeatedly lost the puck earlier in the shift.

I am guessing that is part of the reason for these new lines we saw in practice today. I said it earlier- Roslovic, Laine and Connor should never play with each other on the same line and need to be on their own separate lines sheltered by 2 veteran players.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad