Post-Game Talk: Laffs 1 Jets 0 in OT

Status
Not open for further replies.

LowLefty

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 29, 2016
Grinding along the wall will only do so much if you can't get into the soft areas of the ice. I barely noticed when Ehlers and KFC were in the OZ, but at least they were being good defensively. An excellent defensive game, but holy f*** TRY TO SCORE A GOAL you smegheads.
chances were pretty even - we just don't have a ton of talent out there right now. I'll take the D approach any and every day when we are in this situation
I know this much - out D effort made the high end Leafs look pretty harmless.
Need our guys back - until then, we grind it out.

Ponds

ꮯꭺꭲꭺꮯꮮꭹꮪꮇ!
Nov 2, 2023
Anacita
Sickening but it is what it is. It was akin to watching a film where the protagonist is getting done by the villain, and only you as the viewer can see the injustice. The Leafs and their fans have nothing to celebrate except a chocolate rabbit of a victory. If there is any justice in this God forsaken hockey world, the Jets will dunk on these gobshites before the All-Star break as the credits roll.

Keep your chins up ya'll.

blueandgoldguy

Oct 8, 2010
Greg's River Heights
I said the Jets would only beat the Leafs if Brossoit/Helly stood on their heads and let in 1 goal the other day. Turns out I over-estimated the Jets.:rolleyes:

The lack of offense on this team is beyond pathetic. This team is not deep offensively despite what many here were saying earlier in the season. It doesn't hold a candle to the depth of the 2017/18 team that was missing Scheifele for 20 games but didn't miss a beat.

We were shut out by the worst goalie in the NHL. Let that sink in.

gojetsgo

Nov 1, 2015
I said the Jets would only beat the Leafs if Brossoit/Helly stood on their heads and let in 1 goal the other day. Turns out I over-estimated the Jets.:rolleyes:

The lack of offense on this team is beyond pathetic. This team is not deep offensively despite what many here were saying earlier in the season. It doesn't hold a candle to the depth of the 2017/18 team that was missing Scheifele for 20 games but didn't miss a beat.

this post is satire right?

roccerfeller

jets bromantic
Sep 27, 2009
British Columbia

We had chances - we are in a cold drought right now where puck is just not finding the back of the net. Hopefully we come out of that flunk soon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad