Lady Panthers Let Go

Dread Clawz

LAWSonic Boom
Nov 25, 2006
Pennsylvania
Oh, I get it!

511bdb73bd9f2_icecrew.png

Yezzzzz.....skating team!!!! (In Donnie Azof voice)

RCDeltaFixer

Mar 15, 2014
I'm a little bit late to the party, but I'm so glad they're doing this. I cringe whenever the Lady Panthers walk (or should I say dance awkwardly) up the aisles. They just make me feel so weird. I go see the games live for just that, to see the game live. I don't care about the rat pack or any of that crap.

flapanthersfan

May 5, 2010
Miami, FL
I'm a little bit late to the party, but I'm so glad they're doing this. I cringe whenever the Lady Panthers walk (or should I say dance awkwardly) up the aisles. They just make me feel so weird. I go see the games live for just that, to see the game live. I don't care about the rat pack or any of that crap.

i honestly didn't mind the lady panthers. they're cheerleaders. cheerleaders are a part of every american sport now...even in high school, so i'm used to it.

the rat pack on the other hand, is probably one of the most annoying and infuriating things i've ever seen a sports team do.

13:50 left in the third period of a game where the panthers are losing 7-1:

"C'MON EVERYBODY!!!! LETS MAKE SOME NOISE!!! GO CATS GO!!!"

i realize that those kids are just doing the job that they're told to do, but jesus ****ing christ do i want to punch them in the face.

please, please, please get rid of the rat pack. please?

LUUUUUIS

Nov 2, 2011
Florida
i honestly didn't mind the lady panthers. they're cheerleaders. cheerleaders are a part of every american sport now...even in high school, so i'm used to it.

the rat pack on the other hand, is probably one of the most annoying and infuriating things i've ever seen a sports team do.

13:50 left in the third period of a game where the panthers are losing 7-1:

"C'MON EVERYBODY!!!! LETS MAKE SOME NOISE!!! GO CATS GO!!!"

i realize that those kids are just doing the job that they're told to do, but jesus ****ing christ do i want to punch them in the face.

please, please, please get rid of the rat pack. please?

High School is where it makes the most sense. The bigger the venue, the more difficult to acutally "lead" a cheer. I never found the Lady Panthers to be very motivating in cheering for the team.

I think them being let go might very well mean that we're getting ice-shoveling eye-candy.

Ekblad

Mar 10, 2010
Miami, Florida
High School is where it makes the most sense. The bigger the venue, the more difficult to acutally "lead" a cheer. I never found the Lady Panthers to be very motivating in cheering for the team.

I think them being let go might very well mean that we're getting ice-shoveling eye-candy.

This!
Now I haven't gone to too many games in my life, but the times I have they just haven't contributed. When the cheers get going, they're usually started by a fan IMO

Jan 19, 2006
10x would rather they let the rat pack go.

I hate to wish for anyone to lose their job, but the Rat Pack annoys me to no end and needs extermination.

Also mini Stanley should be downsized (pun intended).

Also the in arena "host" position should be eliminated. A hockey game does not require a "host".

The game day crew IMO should only consist of:
1. a full crew in the booth that can produce replays and cool hockey related video during stoppages of play
2. one Stanley for the kids - preferably one who can skate
3. A DJ who is a hockey fan and has been to other hockey arenas and knows when to play music ... and more importantly when not to
4. Someone who can play the organ a few times a game
5. Bill Murphy on the mike (but not roaming the arena)

flapanthersfan

May 5, 2010
Miami, FL

the lady panthers aren't (weren't) there to start cheers. they're just a dance team/ eye candy.

I've gotten so used to cheerleaders in sports that I just didn't care about them. they didn't do anything for me, but they also didn't ignore me. they were just there

the rat pack on the other hand, is one of the most painfully annoying things this team has ever done.

Jan 19, 2006
the lady panthers aren't (weren't) there to start cheers. they're just a dance team/ eye candy.

I've gotten so used to cheerleaders in sports that I just didn't care about them. they didn't do anything for me, but they also didn't ignore me. they were just there

the rat pack on the other hand, is one of the most painfully annoying things this team has ever done.

I've had Rat Pack member obstruct my view of a goal scored with one of their ridiculous signs.

I had one spray silly string into a beer that I had paid $8 for minutes earlier.

They need to go.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Czechia vs Switzerland
    Gold Medal Czechia vs Switzerland
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $4,850.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Empoli vs AS Roma
    Empoli vs AS Roma
    Wagers: 2