Labatt Blue: My Mock Draft (Rounds 1&2)

Future

Feb 8, 2011
Ontario
I like the leafs picks if they plan to move to Midget league...total opposite of what BB has said all year size and nasty...

This draft has 2 more Kadri sized players...fat chance

Thank god you are not the GM of the Leafs. Yeah, who would want Rattie, a player with dynamic offensive talent and one of the best playmakers in the draft, and who the hell would want Puempel? He is only the best pure scorer in this draft. I mean phhhhhhhffft. :laugh:

Schenn

In Rod We Trust
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2009
Huron County
I actually really like that draft for the Leafs. I don't know if Burke would pass up Scheifele for Rattie though.

SaintMorose

Jul 21, 2009
Armia to Calgary at 13 don't even give 8 more teams a chance to pass on him
I might even take Scheifele over Sven

Odd we would take a goalie
Karlsson
Irving
Ortio are all looking good

while we have a huge lack of offensive guys and even defensive guys with top 3 potential past Brodie

that said I wouldn't mind Gibson in the second round

Juxtaposer

Outro: Divina Comedia
Dec 21, 2009
Bay Area
The Sharks will not take Mayfield and Shore if Puempel and Clendening are still on the board, but since I doubt they will be, I'd be okay with these picks.

gatosauce12345

Jan 6, 2011
as a sens fan i would probably kill myself after all the hype for strome and klefbom would make me want to shove my nuts in a door

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
Armia and Noesen?:cry::D

YESS PLEASE! ANAHEIM WINS THE DRAFT! Wanna do the third and fourth round? Give us Chris Gibson, Granlund, and McColgan?

DrSutton*

The Rangers are NEVER taking a goaltender that high.
With the acquisition of Erixon they'll more than likely be going Best Forward Available unless someone drastic drops

Brock Anton

flames #badnwagon
Nov 8, 2009
Westerly, RI
42. CAR- Nikita Kucherov - Left Winger (Rus jr.) CSKA 2, 5'10" 163lbs

After the Kynazev debacle, I'm fairly confident that JR will never draft another Russian. If we were to get 1st overall next season, he'd probably pass up Yakupov.

But, McNeill is very realistic for Carolina at 12.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad