La liga 2021-2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
Frenkie off I wouldn’t have he was awesome today.

He had good movement in and around the box at times, hence the goal, but I think it was him who didn’t pick up Soler on their goal.

They need to slow things down a bit with some possession.

LOL, as I’m typing Pedri scores. Watch them call that one back.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Unbelievable Dest on the counter from the corner, repeats his mistake he rushes to stop the cross like any player would be he stops and backs off. Absolutely ridiculous

koyvoo

Nov 8, 2014
Weird game. Valencia actually don’t look bad finding their way into final third, and are getting the ball to open men in good positions.

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
Araujo with some key defending for a bit now. Can’t imagine the scoreline if he weren’t fit.

That first touch from Traore should have been match better.

Gil has had a good match.

TheLeastOfTheBunch

Franchise Centre
Jun 28, 2007
Toronto
Hope they make some major investments in defenders this summer.

Pedri is just amazing, the confidence is sky high, the dribble towards the end of the game was very Iniesta-like.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Hope they make some major investments in defenders this summer.

Pedri is just amazing, the confidence is sky high, the dribble towards the end of the game was very Iniesta-like.
He is Pedriesta every game I'm like wow this kid is special. I think we or I forgot how good he was after his injury. Gavi too was immense today.

Yes they need 2 CBs raid Ajax I cant stress enough how much it should be those two kids. And a f***ing RB.

TheLeastOfTheBunch

Franchise Centre
Jun 28, 2007
Toronto
He is Pedriesta every game I'm like wow this kid is special. I think we or I forgot how good he was after his injury. Gavi too was immense today.

Yes they need 2 CBs raid Ajax I cant stress enough how much it should be those two kids. And a f***ing RB.

Yeah Gavi just keeps having these sort of performances often now, can't believe that guy is 17 years old. And yeah I think the biggest priority for them this summer should be addressing that defence, it's hard watching Oscar out there at times.

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
We only need one top drawer CB. RB as well. Really going to depend on who they can offload. I’m all for two CBs, but they need to get rid of players to make room financially.

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
Feels good to have a striker man!

What I’ve been saying we needed for forever. Now imagine no one in particular in that role come next season. Imagine no one in particular getting Aubameyang’s chances today. He’d have scored those as well.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Yeah Gavi just keeps having these sort of performances often now, can't believe that guy is 17 years old. And yeah I think the biggest priority for them this summer should be addressing that defence, it's hard watching Oscar out there at times.

I think a 9 is of utmost importance too. But the defence is dire.

We only need one top drawer CB. RB as well. Really going to depend on who they can offload. I’m all for two CBs, but they need to get rid of players to make room financially.

Aruajo is a bull but quite injury prone. WIth Oscar being useless, Pique getting up there. Garcia not a starter and the rest I see the need for two but as you said it requires bodies moving out. I can guess Sam going, Lenglet should find a suitor as well as Oscar. This leaves Aruajo, Martinez,Pique and Garcia. If Pique decides to retire then another should be brought in.

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
I think a 9 is of utmost importance too. But the defence is dire.

Aruajo is a bull but quite injury prone. WIth Oscar being useless, Pique getting up there. Garcia not a starter and the rest I see the need for two but as you said it requires bodies moving out. I can guess Sam going, Lenglet should find a suitor as well as Oscar. This leaves Aruajo, Martinez,Pique and Garcia. If Pique decides to retire then another should be brought in.

Like I said, it really depends on who is sold/who leaves. I could see all of the following leaving:

Neto
Dest
Mingueza
Umtiti
Lenglet
Pjanic
Coutinho
Dembele
Trincao
Depay
Luuk de Jong
Traore
Abde
Braithwaite
Jutgla
Collado
Manaj
Griezmann

Maybe Aubameyang and Garcia too and we’ll see what I think of Torres by Summer. That frees up a ton in wages, leaves room for new signings and should even bring in some good transfer cash. So you go big for Haaland. Then if Garcia stays you bring in a big money CB, two if he leaves.

JJ68

Oct 5, 2017
What I’ve been saying we needed for forever. Now imagine no one in particular in that role come next season. Imagine no one in particular getting Aubameyang’s chances today. He’d have scored those as well.

Messi?

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
Abde's goal for the B team today:

Jutgla scored as well. I don't think we'll see much of the latter in the first assuming we even see the former. Interesting that the club apparently had a 15 million bid for Abde from the Premiership in January. Hopefully they can sell him for more in the Summer.

Xavi's comments after Napoli regarding Frenkie were nice to see. He said that Frenkie is harder on himself than any other player, which if you've followed Frenkie's comments the last couple of years you'd know. Nice to see it's acknowledged. Anyway, Xavi with a lot of praise for Frenkie and I'll be curious if his role in the side yields more goals and assists.

Also curious to see if Riqui gets any minutes. Surprised to see him play against Napoli. On the one hand he had a bad turnover in our end. On the other he set up one of the best chances all match.

No Alba tomorrow, but I hope the team is looking to get revenge on Bilbao. Don't have a Copa Final to save it for this year so it'll have to be tomorrow. Hopefully the junior Williams brother isn't playing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad