Kings Article: LA Kings Right Wing Prospect Brandon Kozun Is Finally Growing Up

FrozenRoyalty

Feb 5, 2008
frozenroyalty.net
Great article, Gann. One of the best I've read from you.

Personally, I'm not a big fan of reading one article after another that pumps the tires of every prospect we have. This is really insightful. I want to learn about the positives and negatives. It gives me a perspective into the development of a hockey player that I otherwise might not know. Thank you.

I've never been about being a PR mouthpiece for the Kings, or anyone else, for that matter. I want to report positive and negative and everything in between.

I prefer to leave the biased stuff to others...always have.

kingsfan

President of the Todd McLellan fan club by default
Mar 18, 2002
Manitoba, Canada
What's wrong with the Trevor Lewis we got now ? someone break it ? it was barely used. :sarcasm: seriously though ... I don't get the comment ? Trevor Lewis should be around for many years, I see him as being groomed as a Jarret Stoll replacement if anything. I think of him as our version of Kirk Maltby or Kris Draper ?

In fact add Clifford to Lewis and Stoll and we have the LA Grind Line :nod: (Maltby, Draper & McCarty version)

He has to want to stay as well.

I'm fine with him staying as long as his play keeps up and trading Trevor Lewis 2.0 (Kozun) for picks though :)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad