Speculation: LA Kings News, Rumors, Roster Thread 2022-23 Season Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nasti

Jan 30, 2006
Long Beach, CA

Oilers media is micro-analyzing McDavid’s knee while we can’t even get our media clowns to tell us what these supposed changes are so we can have something to talk about until tomorrow.

Kopidor and Doty will continue to get the most minutes. Magnus Arvidsson moves to the top line while Arthur Kalhoun slides back into the lineup centered by Blake Lizzork. Do or die for your Sacramento Kings.

Herby

Now I can die in peace
Feb 27, 2002
Mullett Lake, MI

Oilers media is micro-analyzing McDavid’s knee while we can’t even get our media clowns to tell us what these supposed changes are so we can have something to talk about until tomorrow.

This is what happens when you have an independent sports media that has no interest in discussing the team at all, and the media that that does discuss the team are dedicated bloggers that for their own survival can’t discuss certain things and media members loteraly employed by the team. It’s a very unique situation for a sports team in a major market like LA.

Obviously the Kings don’t want their lines released, so the bloggers and team employee media will oblige. We all know if the Lakers or Dodgers changed their starting lineups someone in the local media would report it and the fanbase would know.

Brownie to Pancakes

Jul 1, 2012
CA
Todd will ice a weird but interesting lineup and go down 1-0 in the first 10 minutes. His pivot to a revolting plan B will be as predictable as it is disastrous. 4-1 oilers

AbsentMojo

F-ing get up and hunt! Cmon Todd!
Apr 18, 2018
twitter.com
I....I'm not sure if that's desperation or genius

But so long as Edler and Durzi are still getting 15+ min a game unprotected and with the bottom line, it's hard to say 'genius' about anything
This sums is up

1682733808494.png

Peter James Bond II

Mar 5, 2015
The black aces thing. Where's Clarke? Turcotte? Fagemo? Spence?
Clarke? I guess they perhaps see no point flying him out to LA? (unless they win game 6, 7?)
However, Turcotte, Fagemo and Spence are already in LA.
They brought in Helenius? It's almost like they are sending a message to Turcotte, Fagemo and Spence, that they may not be in their plans. Even Andersson was recalled.
Thoughts?

All The Kings Men

Apr 7, 2016
The black aces thing. Where's Clarke? Turcotte? Fagemo? Spence?
Clarke? I guess they perhaps see no point flying him out to LA? (unless they win game 6, 7?)
However, Turcotte, Fagemo and Spence are already in LA.
They brought in Helenius? It's almost like they are sending a message to Turcotte, Fagemo and Spence, that they may not be in their plans. Even Andersson was recalled.
Thoughts?
Spence is a black ace. Fagemo got hurt during the playoffs.

I don't know about Turcotte and Clarke.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad