LA Kings HF Prospect Rankings #1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Telos

In Gavrikov We Must Trust
Aug 16, 2008
Reno, NV
Toffoli is still a rookie with only 22 games of experience. If we were trading for a player like Marchand and the price was a 1st + a prospect, the first player that would come to mind is Toffoli. You wouldn't sell him as a roster player.

Captain Mittens*

There's always three

Three_Stooges_Intro_Card_1936.jpg

CNS

A World Alone
May 24, 2008
I see more upside in Prokhorkin's game than Kitsyn. But since Kitsyn signed an ELC (something Porkins already signed but was revoked), Kitsyn gets all the votes for next add. Kind of funny.

kingsfan

President of the Todd McLellan fan club by default
Mar 18, 2002
Manitoba, Canada
I see more upside in Prokhorkin's game than Kitsyn. But since Kitsyn signed an ELC (something Porkins already signed but was revoked), Kitsyn gets all the votes for next add. Kind of funny.

Or people just think Kitsyn is the better prospect and don't agree with you.

We aren't just going after the latest toy. Today, and this could easily change down the road, I'd take Kitsyn over Porkins. To me he's more likely to make it and he won't be just a 4th line plug when he does.

Maybe Porkins turns into a 2nd line 25 goal winger and plays like Datsyuk. If so, good for you on seeing it before me (or others you are calling out) but today, we don't agree with you and for me at least that has zilch to do with who has and doesn't have a contract.

CNS

A World Alone
May 24, 2008
Or people just think Kitsyn is the better prospect and don't agree with you.

We aren't just going after the latest toy. Today, and this could easily change down the road, I'd take Kitsyn over Porkins. To me he's more likely to make it and he won't be just a 4th line plug when he does.

Maybe Porkins turns into a 2nd line 25 goal winger and plays like Datsyuk. If so, good for you on seeing it before me (or others you are calling out) but today, we don't agree with you and for me at least that has zilch to do with who has and doesn't have a contract.

That's fine if you disagree but I can't help but feel Max just signing had a lot to play for a lot to people. If they watched Nikolai play in Manchester earlier this year, I can't help but feel more people would agree with me. I like Max. I really do. I think he can be a good 3rd liner for us but I see Prokhorkin and Zykov as the future for us at LW. It wouldn't shock me in the least to see them be our top 6 LWers together at some point in the future.

HolyShot*

Who do I think is the better prospect right now or who do I think the better player will be in the future? The better prospect right now is toffoli. The better player in the future will be zykov. Bank it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad