Kings Article: LA Kings F Prospect Drake Rymsha Gets A Surprise Chance to Make His NHL Debut

FrozenRoyalty

Feb 5, 2008
frozenroyalty.net

Master Yoda

LA Legends
Aug 6, 2003
El Paso
Good for the Kings to give him a game after basically using him to fill a spot on the taxi squad for the whole year.
It'll be sort of a parting gift cause I don't see him being re-signed. And I don't really see him playing another game in the NHL. Never say never though I guess.

Statto

Sponsor
May 9, 2014
His dad played a season for my local team in the UK a loooong time ago... great player for our league and a great guy. The highlight was a 3rd period hat trick to win us a game, plus the Gordie Howe Hattie. Shame we could not resign him.

His dad was 6”3 and a big physical guy, so it’s a shame Drake didn’t have his size as he seems pretty gritty which we lack in the system. Glad to see Drake getting the call though, it was a classy move.

Reactions: King'sPawn

ru4reals

Jul 4, 2007
He deserves it. Kid has bigger balls then any of the current soft kings. I believe he was the one that dropped the gloves after the POS that hit Madden. Congrats to the kid glad he got in a game.

Reactions: Raccoon Jesus

kingsfan28

Its A Kingspiracy !
Feb 27, 2005
Corsi Hill
I always wondered what the deal with him was and why he never moved up and down with the Reign. He was a pretty good soldier basically sitting out the year on the taxi squad. Happy he got a pro game in.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad