GDT: LA Kings @ Calgary Flames, 8:00 PM on TSN and Fan 960

MonahanTheMan

Pray for Flames
Jul 10, 2013
Bellingham, WA
Ramo really looks like a legitimate starter in this league. Hard to tell still since we've seen less than half a season from him, but he seems to have really gotten ahold of the NA game.

Johnny Hoxville

The Return of a Legend
Jul 15, 2006
Calgary
Nice for the Flames to win, I always love when we beat Sutter. I'd also really like to hear what Sutter currently thinks about the Flames and our future.

Calculon

unholy acting talent
Jan 20, 2006
Error 503
Okay, I might as well resign myself to the idea the Flames are going to be picking 6th. On the plus side, it'll keep the streak of never having picked in the top five ever alive. And Ehler's isn't a bad choice; he can either be a solid pick at #6 or cause one of the top five to drop a spot.

May 27, 2012
Earth
Okay, I might as well resign myself to the idea the Flames are going to be picking 6th. On the plus side, it'll keep the streak of never having picked in the top five ever alive. And Ehler's isn't a bad choice; he can either be a solid pick at #6 or cause one of the top five to drop a spot.

Hopefully we don't take Ritchie. I will only allow it if he was BPA, which won't happen.

UsernameWasTaken

Let's Go Hawks!
Feb 11, 2012
Toronto
Just wanted to pop in and say well done! I really like watching your team a lot...when the Hawks aren't playing I try to tune into Flames games when I get a chance! :)

fallsviewafro*

Ramo really looks like a legitimate starter in this league. Hard to tell still since we've seen less than half a season from him, but he seems to have really gotten ahold of the NA game.

Shush you, everyone knows that "best goalie not in the NHL" means he actually sucks balls. Because Gustavsson.

Just wanted to pop in and say well done! I really like watching your team a lot...when the Hawks aren't playing I try to tune into Flames games when I get a chance! :)

:nod:

Remember2004

Oct 20, 2010
Should have won in regulation but oh well we played well! We're just playing ourselves out of a top 5 pick. Unless were guaranteed top 5?

JulianHopper*

King Karri Ramo Backstops Flames To 4-3 SO Win

Karri Ramo does it again, stopping 41 of 44 shots plus 4 shooters in the shootout to lead Flames to a 4-3 in over Kings. First star of the game again.

Flames one of the hottest teams in the league along with Chicago on a 4 game winning streak. I hope to see them finish the season on a winning note and getting 80 points.

Flames still giving up to many shots even though LA is a top team in the west. Top 4 D all getting big minutes again in this game. Mark Cundari and Chad Billins not bad either and both playing well in over 13 minutes each.

The Flames most pressing player issue right now is on D.

Say hello to Aaron Ekblad, I believe the Flames will get him by winning the draft lottery or making a move at the draft and drafting him.

Good games again by Kenny Agostino who got an assist on Matt Stajan's goal and Bryce Van Brabant. I must say I've been impressed with both these players so far. Van Brabant gave up the tieing goal in this game but he's solid otherwise. The only thing he needs to get up to speed with is his timing but that will come with a few more games. He'll be fine starting next season with the Flames and getting in a full training camp.

Sven Baertschi is going to be in tough making the team next year against these two players for sure. Be some good competition for roster spots which is good.

TJ Galiardi finally getting some points, nice goal and nice assist on Sean Monahan's goal.

Another beauty in the shootout by Sean Monahan which turned out to be the winner. Nice one by Jiri Hudler as well. I want to see Hudler back here again next season, he's been a good player and leader for the Flames this season.

Good season by Sean Monahan, I'm guessing he'll earn his maximum contract with all the bonuses which is $1.775M, that's awesome for him.

Only 2 games left in this season and the Flames organization have to be pretty happy with how this season has gone.

Ace Rimmer

Stoke me a clipper.
Anyone have a gif of Hartley's huge grin after Monahan's goal?

tCW0IYF.gif

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad