Kings Article: LA Kings Backup Goaltender Ben Scrivens: A Tale of Two Philosophies

Kingspiracy

Nov 13, 2006
Good article. Hopefully Scrivens can find a good balance, he seems decent already.

kingsfan

President of the Todd McLellan fan club by default
Mar 18, 2002
Manitoba, Canada
He's so laid back, in a good way, for a goalie. Big reason why I think Scrivens has some good upside.

Stephen

Feb 28, 2002
He's so laid back, in a good way, for a goalie. Big reason why I think Scrivens has some good upside.

I never thought of Scrivens as laid back. In Toronto he was always playing very high strung like he was extremely nervous on the ice... but it's good to see he's doing well so far.

MollerManor

Feb 18, 2009
There is no doubt he isn't a superior goalie like Bernier, but I like him because he fits into his role quite nicely, and more importantly, he seems to be enjoying/accepting it.

kingsfan

President of the Todd McLellan fan club by default
Mar 18, 2002
Manitoba, Canada
I never thought of Scrivens as laid back. In Toronto he was always playing very high strung like he was extremely nervous on the ice... but it's good to see he's doing well so far.

Disagree, I think for a goalie he's very laid back. I have never got the impression he's nervous.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad