Kings Article: LA Kings and the 2021 NHL Draft-Day 2: Exclusove Interview w/Dir. of Amateur Scouting Mark Yannetti

Schrute farms

LA Kings: new GM wanted -- inquire within
Jul 7, 2020
Great stuff
Two deals in place agreed upon and the other team backed out when pick was up is really interesting. Him saying it was "ridiculous" and "just doesn't happen"; not how you do things/business
Also saying the plan going into the draft was to use picks 4-6 to move up and finish the draft by 3rd round. Which obviously happened.

Speaking about the stacked farm system -- "there's going to be some really good players playing for other teams"

Ollie Weeks

the sea does not dream of you
Feb 28, 2008
Its funny, re: Yannetti talking about teams conducting business shittily, Steve Dangle Podcast had a segment today talking about Vegas’ growing unpopularity and poor reputation around the league with how they treat their players. Specifically how MAF finds out he’s traded, also the Schmidt trade, etc. Overall how they are somewhat fast and loose.

Check out who picked a few slots ahead of us in round 2. Wouldn’t surprise me in the least this was who Yannetti was referring to.

King'sPawn

Enjoy the chaos
Jul 1, 2003
Its funny, re: Yannetti talking about teams conducting business shittily, Steve Dangle Podcast had a segment today talking about Vegas’ growing unpopularity and poor reputation around the league with how they treat their players. Specifically how MAF finds out he’s traded, also the Schmidt trade, etc. Overall how they are somewhat fast and loose.

Check out who picked a few slots ahead of us in round 2. Wouldn’t surprise me in the least this was who Yannetti was referring to.

I was honestly thinking either Vegas or Seattle as the teams pulling this.

Reactions: Ollie Weeks

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad