GDT: LA Kings (24-15-10) at Buffalo Sabres (22-25-4), 7:00 pm EST; MSG-B , BSW

Doug Prishpreed

May 1, 2013
Brooklyn
Kings deserved this. I mean they went out and hired Hitler as their coach!

Wait a minute....

*squints*

Oh, they hired Hiller. My bad.
1707879187788.jpeg

paulmm3

Mar 29, 2014
Just watched replay. Liked most guys and the team overall tonight but it took me way too long to realize Tage and Skinner were in the lineup.

CaliSabresfan24

Aug 21, 2021
San Jose,CA
The team I watched tonight looked an awful lot like the team I watched last year..

Every line had great shifts in the o-zone, cycling the puck, moving around and creating chances!

UPL is really starting to form into a starting goalie. Looked calm, composed and move with fluidity and not sporadic

Also, how about Cozens blocking a shot with like 20 seconds left with a 7-0 lead?!

I literally hated nothing about tonights game

Old Navy Goat

Apr 24, 2003
Pattaya Thailand aka adult Disneyland
The team I watched tonight looked an awful lot like the team I watched last year..

Every line had great shifts in the o-zone, cycling the puck, moving around and creating chances!

UPL is really starting to form into a starting goalie. Looked calm, composed and move with fluidity and not sporadic

Also, how about Cozens blocking a shot with like 20 seconds left with a 7-0 lead?!

I literally hated nothing about tonights game
Was nice seeing Cozens put that extra effort in on the PK in the final minute to protect UPL's shutout

Deep Blue Metallic

Bo knows hockey.
Mar 5, 2021
That was fun.

Don't want to take anything away from the Sabres victory, but what a horrible game for the Kings. Poor goaltending, giveaways, losing puck battles, couldn't make easy passes, couldn't hit the net. All that coming off a 4-0 win over the Oilers. Their heads must be spinning.

I hope the Sabres saved some swagger for the Panthers.

Reactions: Fezzy126

Sabre the Win

Joke of a Franchise
Jun 27, 2013
I forgot they were playing, checked the mobile app and saw it was 7-0 with 10 mins left in the 3rd and I still couldn't be bothered to go out of my way and put on the game. This team has literally killed my spirit to the point that I don't want to watch them even when winning. I don't care about the draft anymore either. I'm practically done with the Sabres and judging by the 12 page GDT, a lot of others don't care either.

Im happy for everyone who got a moral victory out of todays game.

start winnin

NO MORE TANK BOYS
May 7, 2011
Buffalo
I forgot they were playing, checked the mobile app and saw it was 7-0 with 10 mins left in the 3rd and I still couldn't be bothered to go out of my way and put on the game. This team has literally killed my spirit to the point that I don't want to watch them even when winning. I don't care about the draft anymore either. I'm practically done with the Sabres and judging by the 12 page GDT, a lot of others don't care either.

People are gonna be bashing your stance but I’m right there with you man, this team has really destroyed my passion for this team and hockey in general. Nice to see them get a dub, but in the grand scheme it is such a meaningless win.

BB79

Apr 30, 2011
People are gonna be bashing your stance but I’m right there with you man, this team has really destroyed my passion for this team and hockey in general. Nice to see them get a dub, but in the grand scheme it is such a meaningless win.
I think we're all in agreement, fans are just as jaded and disinterested as the players usually look on the ice.

KiwiGriff

It’s a Bloody Business Bates!
Dec 29, 2019
Porirua
A "Christian" name is a first name; to distinguish from a family name.
What if you aren’t Christian? I don’t have one of those names.

But onto the hockey. I only just checked the score. She’s been a full on day for me managing a whole lotta shit at work then straight off to BJJ for the evening

WTF happened? Sounds like this was a return to the (good old?) days of last season.

TageGod

Aug 31, 2022
Skinner and Okposo 5v5 ability is non existent. Skinner is a shell since his injury. VO still found a way to be 100% useless in a 7-0 win.

Fun game though Cozens line looked like the globe trotters in the O-zone.
Mitts line was excellent, but I think Greenway was the star of the line this one.
If this is the UPL until the end of the year hold onto your hats this team is going to get your hopes up.....

Matt Ress

Don't sleep on me
Aug 5, 2014
Appalachia

Yeah I was pleasantly surprised to see the score this morning but otherwise wasn't worried about missing the game. I guess I'll watch the highlights at some point.

I did notice Tage and Skinner had a combined 3 shots. Okposo still carrying that line? *Sarcasm

old kummelweck

Nov 10, 2003
Sabres put up 7 and Thompson with 1 shot and 0 points.

The Middlestadt line looks like something that could be a third line going forward of course they are talking about moving him and Greenway.

LA looked like complete garbage

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
Sabres put up 7 and Thompson with 1 shot and 0 points.

The Middlestadt line looks like something that could be a third line going forward of course they are talking about moving him and Greenway.

LA looked like complete garbage

In Thompson’s defense, he was forced to carry two pieces of luggage in Okposo and Skinner last night. Old school bags, not even with rollers.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad