Pre-Game Talk: LA at the Jets 7:00 pm Tuesday

Status
Not open for further replies.

kanadalainen

A pint of dark matter, please.
Jan 7, 2017
The 100th Meridian
Holey hell i forgot about this hit . :eek: I expected it to be Buff , WOW !!

Dear Hockey Gods (Gods of Hockey, Exaulted Fellows, Omnipresent Overseers, etc);

We love you, we really do. Except this year, please look up from your solid work over there in Minnesota, and give Shuffles' avatar a nudge. Just a little one. Thanks!!

Looking forward to hearing from you in Winnipeg,

HF Jetspeople

Ginger Papa

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 21, 2019
Quesnel, B.C.
Just a heads up that I'm going to start a GDT in the next few minutes. It looks like I won't be catching anyone unawares as my sweet Mum would say.:)

voyageur

Hockey fanatic
Jul 10, 2011
Easy loss for the good guys. I'll be at the game lugging my stellar home record that now stands at 3-8. Inludes two losses from last week alone. Ugh. On the plus side I only have three total games left (Washington and Vegas). Place your bets accordingly.
I'm 4-7 for the season and I've only had one losing season (2012-2013) since we got the team back. I've also got 3 games left and expect a 3 game winning streak to get me back to 500.

You guys don't know what being cursed is like. I saw the Pittsburgh game early in the year (7-2), and the Canes game (6-3). The Moose game I went to, they got shutout. Luckily I have no games on the horizon, though you want to work your way out of losing streak, every coach says. The Jets should have the better effort, as the points matter more. Not sure what the Kings are playing for at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad