Pre-Game Talk: LA at the Jets 7:00 pm Tuesday

Status
Not open for further replies.

nobody imp0rtant

Registered pessimist
May 23, 2018
The snowman ,) Stands still but is intimidating.

Reminds me of an old Doonesbury. :laugh:

ej5lJLX.jpg

buggs

screenshot
Sponsor
Jun 25, 2012
somewhere flat
Easy loss for the good guys. I'll be at the game lugging my stellar home record that now stands at 3-8. Inludes two losses from last week alone. Ugh. On the plus side I only have three total games left (Washington and Vegas). Place your bets accordingly.

Reactions: Jets 31

nobody imp0rtant

Registered pessimist
May 23, 2018
Easy loss for the good guys. I'll be at the game lugging my stellar home record that now stands at 3-8. Inludes two losses from last week alone. Ugh. On the plus side I only have three total games left (Washington and Vegas). Place your bets accordingly.

If you bet $1000 on the Kings, that would probably ensure a Jets win. I guess you have to ask... is it worth it?

The Blue Baron

Nov 13, 2015
Hoser Country
Advice..do not go! lol

Ginger Papa

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 21, 2019
Quesnel, B.C.
We'll have a group awaiting your arrival at Bell MTS Place:
45GLpZQ.gif

KingBogo

Admitted Homer
Nov 29, 2011
Winnipeg
I'm 4-7 for the season and I've only had one losing season (2012-2013) since we got the team back. I've also got 3 games left and expect a 3 game winning streak to get me back to 500.

Reactions: Jets 31
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad