GWT: L1 MOTW round 30

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Easy choice.
Today 5PM, Paris time

Nice-Rennes
Direct confrontation for the 2nd place in the standings.
Nice has trouble at home because they like to counter, while Rennes is a high powered offense.
This game is hard to predict. If Rennes gets too offensive, they'll be punished.
If they play lower on the pitch and force themselves to play out of their DNA they should be able to beat Nice.
Should be quite the tactical battle with excellent technical level.

Prediction : 1-1

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Game went on exactly how I thought. Rennes dominated but Nice had the best chances and it finished at 1-1.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Very hard to tell.
One of Rennes, OM and Nice will miss out on a CL spot. You can't leave out Strasbourg either, as surprising as it is.
Monaco could get an EL spot but not even sure.
Lyon is out of the picture (except winning the EL).
The race will be tight until the end.

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
I watched Lille versus Bordeaux and Lille looked like a shell of themselves post-Covid. Sadly that is a club is looking to fall well below the mid table just with the financial issues and having to sell everyone.

gary69

Sep 22, 2004
Then and there
Hakimi and Marquinhos mess up their passing, and Terem Moffi intercepts and scores to cut the deficit to 2-1.
I think Moffi scored against PSG last season as well.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Hakimi and Marquinhos mess up their passing,
Not quite true. Marqui didn't mess up anything. Hakimi made a back pass to him that was miles away and he couldn't get there in time to save the goal. Nothing he could have done.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad