Rumor: Kypreos: Chychrun to the Kings for Clarke - UPDATE: Clarke has been told he's not been traded

Status
Not open for further replies.

LemonSauceD

The Negotiator
Sponsor
Jul 31, 2015
Vancouver
I trust Weekes higher than any other insiders which is also crazy since he's given the hockey world one of the greatest fabricated fantasy stories when he still played.
Didn’t Messier clock him in the face because Weekes pretended to get injured multiple
Times?

Unironically yes. If the Kings are going all in, then let’s just fully go for it. Kopitar, Danault, and Miller down the middle would be a legit nightmare for opposing teams.
Do you guys also want OEL? Might as well go in right

Reactions: AZviaNJ

DingDongCharlie

Sep 12, 2010
I just think barrie has to be included for cap purposes

So do I actually. If Edmonton gets Karlsson he's the top pairing RD, Cody Ceci is the 2nd pairing RD and we'd probably see a combination of either Desharnais full time or another move for a cost controlled low cap guy for the bottom pairing. Luke Schenn maybe.

If Edmonton gets Karlsson even with retention there's no money for Bouchard's next contract which many rumoured would be in the 4m range even on a bridge deal. I mean we could see a Karlsson trade go down without Bouchard in it, but if the trade happens Bouchard's days in Edmonton are numbered. In my opinion.

Philadelphia Collins

May 31, 2011
I loved during Marek’s 32 Thoughts last night him confirming 3 teams that aren’t in on Chychrun and he listed LA as one of them. 12 hours later it seems like they’re the front-runner

Some solid insider work lately by the usual suspects

Reactions: Cogburn

BatVader

"nothing is true; everything is permitted"
May 16, 2015
Imperial Gotham
I loved during Marek’s 32 Thoughts last night him confirming 3 teams that aren’t in on Chychrun and he listed LA as one of them. 12 hours later it seems like they’re the front-runner

He never said LA was out.. he said they poured cold water on it, but we should keep an eye on them

Freaky Styley

Aug 14, 2007
redlinerapport.blogspot.ca
He isn't being overrated he's one hell of a prospect. I think Klingberg is probably closer to his floor than his ceiling.
Exactly my point. Is there really that big of a gap between Spence and Clarke? Sure Clarke has more potential but let's not act like there's no warts in his game. Meanwhile Chychrun is only 24 and doing things few other D in this league can on one of the worst teams in the league. He's also not without his warts but I have a tough time believing Clarke's realistic ceiling is much higher than Chychrun's.

Reactions: Kegs

NewEraGM

Jun 19, 2010

Do people listen when people talk? He said oilers and leafs were out, yes? He did not say that about the kings! Lol I swear people just hear what they want to hear sometimes

deca guard

Jun 22, 2019
www.reddit.com
Report- The Asking Price For Jakob Chychrun

By Paul

Kukla's Korner Hockey

02/12/2023 at 9:04pm EST

Comments (0)

from Bruce Garrioch of the Ottawa Sun,

The belief is the Los Angeles Kings, Edmonton Oilers, Toronto Maple Leafs and Boston Bruins have been among the most teams in heaviest pursuit of Chychrun. He’s been solid since returning from a wrist injury in November with seven goals and 28 points in 36 games this season.

The Senators were in the mix Chychrun for a long time because Dorion and his hockey operations staff felt he would be a good fit on the club’s blueline and carries a cap hit of $4.6 million (all figures U.S.) for two more years.

The stumbling block for the Senators has been Arizona GM Bill Armstrong’s high asking price. It’s believed the Coyotes are looking for some kind of combination that would have included two first-round picks plus a high-end prospect like centre Ridly Greig.

BringTheReign

Jul 3, 2008
San Diego
Chychrun has likely been in public multiple times since yesterday, with hundreds, if not thousands, of people seeing him and not a single person managing to recognize him.

He must be in LA.
Whenever I’m in the South Bay beach area it’s actually crazy how many Kings or former Kings I can spot and no one else notices. :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad