Kyle Palmieri: 4th player to ever score multiple goals in first 3 team games

Devils090

Feb 16, 2014
Palmieri had just 5 goals when calendar changed last season.

He’s got 6 in 3 games this season. Devils are gonna be a problem folks.

Reactions: dukeofjive

Dzonna

Mar 28, 2017
Was waiting for the first leaf comment and the first reply did not disappoint. Thanks for the laugh and good on Kyle. Mad I didn’t take him in my pool.

psycat

Oct 25, 2016
To be honest, I think that the league is going a little overboard with all these obscure, random records.

Well that's because the real records ain't really all that approachable partly due to era, partly due to the fact that Gretzky was a one(two?) of a kind player that also happened to have incredible longveity as a top player.

Gotta hype something up. Although I agree it's silly.

Reactions: jetsforever

severian

Aug 19, 2007
Westfield
Obviously an unsustainable start, but I wouldn’t be shocked if Palmieri scores 35+. He’s a top 10 RW that flies under the radar playing in Jersey.

JetsFan815

Jan 16, 2012
Why am I not surprised to see half the posts in this thread being about Matthews?

Anyways... this guy has been money the last couple of seasons. The Ducks could sure use him.

Capt Nico Poo

Holik to HHOF
Nov 7, 2009
Finland
One of my favorite players. Always seemed like he hasnt really touched his full potential yet. Great shot, good work ethic, team player. Expecting him to really break out this year.

bobholly39

Mar 10, 2013
All these """records""" 5 games into the season are so dumb, players go through hot streaks randomly throughout the season but apparently only the ones at the start count

no they're not - it's actually pretty awesome to see some of these records broken.

Hot streaks are hot streaks of course but if it's never happened before it's worth highlighting and celebrating. The Morgan Reilly record for one was really cool

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad