Confirmed with Link: Kyle Dubas Not Returning

Status
Not open for further replies.

horner

May 22, 2007
I don't think dubas wanted to be gm anymore for the Leafs or the Pittsburgh.
I think he doesn't want the responsibliy anymore.
He wanted Shanahan's job
When he new he had the Pittsburgh job

rocketman588

Jan 15, 2021
Quite possibly less travel in New role.

Do most of the GMs in the league go to home and away games or just the home/important ones?

Seems like you can cut back on travel by doing that especially when it's a pretty useless exercise

WTFMAN99

Jun 17, 2009
At some point this thing gets locked right and then any further Dubas threads should only be on Pittsburgh boards?

It seems so pointless to rehash the same stupid stuff every day.

Treliving is the GM now, we're all apparently fans of the Leafs and want the team to get better. Let's turn the page.

Leaf Fans

Sep 29, 2017
At some point this thing gets locked right and then any further Dubas threads should only be on Pittsburgh boards?

It seems so pointless to rehash the same stupid stuff every day.

Treliving is the GM now, we're all apparently fans of the Leafs and want the team to get better. Let's turn the page.
It should have been closed on the 20th of May.

Leaf Fans

Sep 29, 2017
When's the parade?
In Pittsburgh? July 3

July 4th I guess. That would be Independence Day in the US.
You can check here

CelticDruid

Oct 23, 2013
Penticton , BC
Agree with you completely.

He knew he had an offer of a President role in Pittsburg. He used his family as an excuse. He then went to Shanahan for more knowing he’ll get more. And if he didn’t get what he wanted he had a fallback position.

He is not that dumb after all. He knew what he was doing.

He could be a future Tik Tok influencer.

"My Way" by Dubas Sinatra

Daisy Jane

everything is gonna be okay!
Jul 2, 2009
Shanahan decided he wanted Dubas back in March and they worked out the deal with his agent. Dubas could have signed before the playoffs started or made his ask for more money known. He intentionally blindsided the organization with his money grab thinking they would have no choice but to sign it.

I doubt that any new agreement was there to be made considering the difference between the role Dubas held here and the one he will now assume with Pittsburgh.

i see i see.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad