Confirmed with Link: Kyle Dubas named President of Hockey Operations

Lust for Life

Jun 30, 2018

Turin

Feb 27, 2018
Damn! He bringing in a Darche or Greeley or is he stealing Pridham from TO?

• Wow
Reactions: Lustaf

IcedCapp

Aug 7, 2009
President of Hockey Ops?

Not Proobler of Hoobler Oobler?
Very rarely do the GOOBERS on this board make me laugh, but you just got a hearty belly laugh out of me

He already is de facto GM…he and Sid lol
But at this point, we have to accept that almost everyone with any say in the matter wants sully around. The only place he’s on the hot seat is erotic fan fiction

SomeDude

Mar 6, 2006
Pittsburghish
Preview of the first question he takes from Rossi.

giphy.gif

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
Very rarely do the GOOBERS on this board make me laugh, but you just got a hearty belly laugh out of me

But at this point, we have to accept that almost everyone with any say in the matter wants sully around. The only place he’s on the hot seat is erotic fan fiction
It’s amazing how much more insightful the fans are about the issues of the team and what will solve them than the hockey people lol…hockey people are too tied to their relationships and value those over actually winning a Cup

IcedCapp

Aug 7, 2009
I’m told that the turning point in negotiations was when Sid and Kyle were sitting down to lunch in a primanti bros. Sid took Kyle’s hand and said,

“I heard what they did to you in Toronto. That’s not how we do it in Pittsburgh, my sweet.”

Kyle reportedly fell to his knees and wept, screaming, “I’m home. I’m finally home.”

And then proceeded to play hardball for the next week

SEALBound

Fancy Gina Carano
Sponsor
Jun 13, 2010
I’m told that the turning point in negotiations was when Sid and Kyle were sitting down to lunch in a primanti bros. Sid took Kyle’s hand and said,

“I heard what they did to you in Toronto. That’s not how we do it in Pittsburgh, my sweet.”

Kyle reportedly fell to his knees and wept, screaming, “I’m home. I’m finally home.”

And then proceeded to play hardball for the next week
Seems more likely than anything the Pittsburgh beat writers reported.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad