Value of: Kuznetsov

illpucks

May 26, 2011
Wait, are you trying to be funny? The Caps organizational depth hinges on Burky and Beagle... for real?
Beagle is reason Caps sucked last season. If you know the Caps you know everyone else sucks at faceoffs

discobob

Listen... do you smell something?
Dec 2, 2009
Everything
Beagle is reason Caps sucked last season. If you know the Caps you know everyone else sucks at faceoffs

I've seen 80% of Caps games for 15 years.

Being poor at faceoffs was not the source of their problems last year. AND not having a faceoff stalwart is not the deciding factor for organizational depth.

illpucks

May 26, 2011
I've seen 80% of Caps games for 15 years.

Being poor at faceoffs was not the source of their problems last year. AND not having a faceoff stalwart is not the deciding factor for organizational depth.
Hardest working member of the team also

discobob

Listen... do you smell something?
Dec 2, 2009
Everything
Hardest working member of the team also

You seem to be arguing that we miss Beagle. Which is fine... I still don't see the connection to organizational depth.

The fact that we didn't have a Beagle clone in our pipeline is neither here nor there. Many teams with good organizational depth done have a Beagle clone in their organization.

hb12xchamps

Dec 23, 2011
Pennsylvania
This guy is a classic troll. Always pops up with the dumbest threads and the dumbest takes to get everyone riled up.

The bottom line is that Kuznetsov isn’t going to moved.

/thread

Reactions: Kolzilla

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad