Kuznetsov is back

Czechboy

Easy schedules rule!
Apr 15, 2018
1710691406036.png

I'm cheering for him a bit. As long as it doesn't cost Necas ice time.lol

AuraSphere

Jun 27, 2012
He was pretty bad against the Leafs yesterday. He had a 2 on 0 and just destroyed any opportunity.

DRW895

Dec 29, 2021
Back on the ice? Yes. Back to the normal conditions? Not even close. Rod Brindamour can easily bench him during postseason

GIN ANTONIC

Aug 19, 2007
Toronto, ON
A goal and assist tonight for Birdman to make it 4 points in 6 games and he’s +5 as well.

Maybe even the bigger bonus is that Orlov has turned super human and while he was playing really well recently he’s gone beast mode since Kuzy joined the team. Svech also 6 points in 6 games during that stretch, which is fairly in line for him but the chemistry is looking great so far.

Last edited:

Stickpucker

Playmaka
Jan 18, 2014
A goal and assist tonight for Birdman to make it 4 points 6 mans and he’s +5 as well.

Maybe even the bigger bonus is that Orlov has turned super human and while he was playing really well recently he’s gone beast mode since Kuzy joined the team. Svech also 6 points in 6 games during that stretch, which is fairly in line for him but the chemistry is looking great so far.
It's like in fifa unlocking a synergy bonus

TheReelChuckFletcher

Former TheRillestPaulFenton; Harverd Alum
Jun 30, 2011
Raleigh and Chapel Hill, NC
uhh, was he? Last year 55 points not great but still better scoring production than most team’s 2C, and the year before 78 in 79. The first half of this year was a train wreck but otherwise not really.

From an advanced stats POV, he was one of the worst players in the league last year. His counting stats, though, didn't really fall off the cliff with it until this year.

Reactions: DaveG

Drake1588

UNATCO
Sponsor
Jul 2, 2002
Northern Virginia
Really cheering for this guy to sustain it, even on a division rival. His fans here will never forget he was one of the very top contributors in DC's championship season. The issue has never been his peak, which is best-player-on-the-ice stuff, no matter who he's playing. The key is whether he can re-wire himself to bring that energy on a consistent basis. Here's hoping the program was beneficial for him and he can do that for Carolina. His attitude right now looks like exactly what you want to see.

Cardiac Jerks

Asinine & immoral
Jan 13, 2006
Long Sault, Ontario
A goal and assist tonight for Birdman to make it 4 points in 6 games and he’s +5 as well.

I’m honestly surprised to see he’s a ppg over this stretch because he’s looked pretty dang bad.

philip

dismember
Jun 27, 2014
He seems to be back in a good place and enjoying his hockey. And a Kuzy like that is definitely our loss and Canes gain. Especially at bloody 50% retain. Orlov is a good player too, really rate him, but dang I didn't realise he was on nearly 8m the year. Being back with his buddy does seem to be a big help, as it would anyone I guess really.

Reactions: Tryamw and DaveG

Cardiac Jerks

Asinine & immoral
Jan 13, 2006
Long Sault, Ontario
He seems to be back in a good place and enjoying his hockey. And a Kuzy like that is definitely our loss and Canes gain. Especially at bloody 50% retain. Orlov is a good player too, really rate him, but dang I didn't realise he was on nearly 8m the year. Being back with his buddy does seem to be a big help, as it would anyone I guess really.

Higher salary with a short term. It’s only a 2 year deal. Basically a bridge until Nikishin can come over. Canes had the cap space, anyway, and he’ll move up to 2nd pairing next year when Skjei leaves in free agency.

GIN ANTONIC

Aug 19, 2007
Toronto, ON
Higher salary with a short term. It’s only a 2 year deal. Basically a bridge until Nikishin can come over. Canes had the cap space, anyway, and he’ll move up to 2nd pairing next year when Skjei leaves in free agency.
You seriously think the Canes are going to let the best player in the NHL just walk in free agency?!?!?

NVious

Dec 20, 2022
So obviously the Caps are going to retire his jersey, but how close is he to getting the same treatment from the Canes?

• Haha
Reactions: AllAlphas

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad