• Kuzmenko

Votes: 19 20.4%
  • Lindholm

Votes: 74 79.6%

• Total voters

Baby Pettersson

Mar 8, 2014
Saskatoon
As of right now relative to their cap they both suck.

That said my money is on Lindholm since he can actually play on both ends of the rink.

82Ninety42011

Jul 2, 2011
Abbotsford BC
For Canucks this season rather have a defensive stud who could break out of his funk anytime over a talented offensive scorer who doesn't back check. After this season moving forward would think Lindholm will have the greater career but Kuz will score more.

lawrence

May 19, 2012
Love Kuzy and it hurts that he's not even doing well in Calgary. That's how beloved he is. Canucks fans want him to do well even in Calgary.

personally, I think he's cooked. After this, he will go back to the KHL and finish off his career there. It was worth a try and we thank him for choosing Vancouver as his first choice.

ViD

#CBJNeedHugs
Sponsor
Apr 21, 2007
Blue Jackets Area
Love Kuzy and it hurts that he's not even doing well in Calgary. That's how beloved he is. Canucks fans want him to do well even in Calgary.

personally, I think he's cooked. After this, he will go back to the KHL and finish off his career there. It was worth a try and we thank him for choosing Vancouver as his first choice.
6 points in 10 games playing under 14 minutes is not doing well ? Ok

McFlyingV

Feb 22, 2013
Edmonton, Alberta
And Kuzmenko sits in the press box for a million dollars more
Didn't say anything about Kuzmenko being better than him or even being a better fit. Just commenting on Lindholm's defensive game being average at best. It was his entire time in Calgary too, but the media tried to hype him up as some Selke level player when he wasn't even remotely close to that.

Reactions: PuckG

tfwnogf

Dec 15, 2013
Kuzmenko, he's more electric and fun to watch. Also goal scorers > "defensive" forwards. Lindholm will never sniff 30 goals again without Jonny/Chuck. ainec

CanucksSayEh

Apr 6, 2012
Kuz is only in his 2nd season, a year where most players struggle. It isn't just an age thing, It's a grind to learn the career in this league. He's a good bet for a late season surge, and big bounce back next season. Even when having a bad game, he looks like a player that has scored 30-40g before.

Lindholm looks like an AHL call up, and his 'all around game' is just some extra experience, not some superior skill set, and it certainly hasn't shown here in Van so far.

Reactions: Haatley

Haatley

haatley
Jun 9, 2011
Toronto
For Canucks this season rather have a defensive stud who could break out of his funk anytime over a talented offensive scorer who doesn't back check. After this season moving forward would think Lindholm will have the greater career but Kuz will score more.
But he hasn't been a defensive stud. His penalty killing numbers have not been close to what they were in Calgary where he played with Backlund.

Aqualung

Nov 16, 2007
But he hasn't been a defensive stud. His penalty killing numbers have not been close to what they were in Calgary where he played with Backlund

Maybe it should said more relatively speaking ie more defensively capable then what Canucks had with Kuzmenko

82Ninety42011

Jul 2, 2011
Abbotsford BC
But he hasn't been a defensive stud. His penalty killing numbers have not been close to what they were in Calgary where he played with Backlund.
Defensively he's not a liability regardless he did arrive during a road trip with not many practices available to gel. However I'd be lying if didn't expect more from him. Hopefully he finds his groove soon.

Haatley

haatley
Jun 9, 2011
Toronto
Defensively he's not a liability regardless he did arrive during a road trip with not many practices available to gel. However I'd be lying if didn't expect more from him. Hopefully he finds his groove soon.
Offensively, he lost his groove when he lost Gaudreau and Tkachuk. It's almost like he regressed back to the player he was in Carolina offensively. Currently on pace for 49 points. His PPG in Vancouver has him as an under 40 point player. I don't know what happened to him. I waited a season and a half for him to get his groove back.

Reactions: 82Ninety42011

82Ninety42011

Jul 2, 2011
Abbotsford BC
Offensively, he lost his groove when he lost Gaudreau and Tkachuk. It's almost like he regressed back to the player he was in Carolina offensively. Currently on pace for 49 points. His PPG in Vancouver has him as an under 40 point player. I don't know what happened to him. I waited a season and a half for him to get his groove back.
Yah he definitely was getting carried by those two however he's got talent to play with here. However he hasn't produced yet hopefully that changes we see.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad