Captain Mittens*

Happy Birthday to man among boys!

Happy Birthday to the only one of us with a fan club

Happy Birthday from everyone you have ever accused of being on crack

417th

Pacifist Division
Feb 4, 2015
is merely a concept
I have posted here off and on since 2002 and Kurrilino is my all time favorite poster hands down without a doubt. He is one of very few posters (bad will dingo is another) that makes it to where I can't seem to walk away from hf entirely. There are a few others of course as well but when all is said and done at the end of the day Kurrilno has said more things that have made me stand up and either laugh or shout out in agreement then anyone else on the internet for any subject.

Kurrilino, happy birthday wherever you are.

Primakov!

Dec 9, 2003
Yesteryear
It would be perfect if someone with the requisite skill was able to create an image of Jarret Stoll wishing him well.

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
It would be perfect if someone with the requisite skill was able to create an image of Jarret Stoll wishing him well.

This :laugh:

What times we live in where Stoll is struggling and Kurri isn't here to lay out some beautiful wordplay.

Happy b-day Kurri!

Captain Mittens*

Some of Kurrino's greatest posts are here

http://hfboards.mandatory.com/group.php?groupid=61

Do a search for his posts with the word crack

http://hfboards.mandatory.com/search.php?searchid=31736487

A search with the word girlfriend
http://hfboards.mandatory.com/search.php?searchid=31736505

And the greatest thread ever

http://hfboards.mandatory.com/showthread.php?p=21636834#post21636834

Kings - Red Wings Anger
This is just to release my anger 

Before i destroy my whole interior i have to put it here

kurrilino-picture1.jpg

Must be a picture of the PRE GAME press conference

Captain Ron said:
Wow....you must have put a lot of work into this.....well done.

Kurrilino said:
I just had to drop my anger somewhere.........
Last year i smashed the interior of my girlfriend at the Montreal - Kings freak show.......

This time i had to react somehow different

Kurrilino made that pic btw

Last edited by a moderator:

Captain Mittens*

Thank you very much fellow Kings fans .....

This means a lot to me.
I will try to post more often in future.

Btw.... it's now the Wife's interior :handclap:
View attachment 80533
And she has been on TV posing with Baily here in Calgary
I led her away from the dark ages in Dallas and turned her into a King.
View attachment 80535

That's because you also take in to account her needs while you smash her interior.

TonySCV

Golden
Mar 2, 2004
Los Angeles, CA
I wonder how quickly he smashed the interior of his girlfriend when the Kings won the cup.

His smashing interiors post was the one that made me laugh the hardest of any I've ever read on here.

I remember thinking, "he managed to write the perfect post about that type of activity which didn't break any site rules. Impressive." Then I laughed for another 20 minutes.

Kurrilino

Go Stoll Go
Aug 6, 2005
Calgary
His smashing interiors post was the one that made me laugh the hardest of any I've ever read on here.

I remember thinking, "he managed to write the perfect post about that type of activity which didn't break any site rules. Impressive." Then I laughed for another 20 minutes.

To be honest i had some infractions.... actually some more.
It had mostly to do with trade offers or calling out blasphemy for people hoping an East Coast team could win the cup, in the Stanley Cup threads.
Actually i tried to explain them, if the NHL is an amusement park with awesome roller coaster, the East Coast Hockey is the show where Clowns throw pies in their faces.
There is still an unopened Notification left and i have an idea what this one is about. Someone apparently doesn't like Clowns

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad