Kulikov to Forward PLEASE

CHGoalie27

Don't blame the goalie!
Oct 5, 2009
SoFLA
Dunno who could possibly relay the message to the bench, but I truly think Kuli NEEDS to move up.

I think of this not as a poll, but a petition. I can't ****ing take it anymore!!

Prominence Problem

"Some may never live, but the crazy never die."
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2002
Blue Jay Way..
Dunno who could possibly relay the message to the bench, but I truly think Kuli NEEDS to move up.

I think of this not as a poll, but a petition. I can't ****ing take it anymore!!

Was at the game last night and I thought he played quite well. One dumb giveaway comes to mind, but thats it. He also has probably are best shot from the point, as long as he keeps it on net.

JP Mick

Sep 24, 2008
Homestead, FL

noose_1_by_archangelical_stock-d5369er.png

FrolikFan67

Apr 29, 2012
you can't just take a guy who's always played defensive and turn him into a forward just because he's a pmd and because he's had some bumps in the road. if it came to that they'd trade him, not convert him.

FlaPnthrsPunk

Apr 17, 2006
Coral Springs, FL
If the team at some point thinks that he's not reliable to crack the six defensemen spots, then I'd rather see him traded than moved to forward. I don't think he'll ever get to the point where he's benched on a nightly basis long-term. Play a guy who is meant to be a forward at forward. Not a defenseman with a current mental issue.

iam76

Sep 30, 2011
Connecticut
brent burns and dustin worked cause they are huge.. power forwards...

as much as i would love to see kulikov at Forward it is one of those things that would mess up his development.

PanthersRule96

Jun 15, 2003
Visit site
This is the NHL, as with above, this doesn't just happen at the highest level of hockey in the world unless there are some ridiculous physical talents allowing for players to create havoc in front of the net. Burns works because he's on SJ and is a physical monster. Same with Byfuglien. You don't just change players positions at this level. The skillset of a great AHL player who has played forward his entire life is much better than a defenseman-turned-forward at the NHL level who has not played the position at all in his life.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad