Injury Report: Kulemin & Fraser Practicing

Razz

Jan 23, 2011
Mississauga
We are very close to being a fully healthy team for the first time. I can't wait to see this team in mid season form running on all cylinders.

3 Minute Minor

Sep 29, 2009
On the Fraser bit... I have to ask, how many Leaf fans are going to throw stuff at their TV if Carlyle puts in Fraser & takes out Gardiner, leaving Paul Ranger in the lineup?

Murphy Blue

Live blue
Nov 12, 2008
Newfoundland
On the Fraser bit... I have to ask, how many Leaf fans are going to throw stuff at their TV if Carlyle puts in Fraser & takes out Gardiner, leaving Paul Ranger in the lineup?

To be honest, in my opinion, there is only room in the lineup for one of either Reilly/Gardiner on any given night. And, I've been more and more impressed with Ranger's game every night. I think by mid-season Ranger will be in good form.

On-the-Fly

Feb 6, 2007
Sportscentre says early November for both guys. There's a six day gap between games after this Western swing, lots of off time to get reacquainted.

Simcoe23

Feb 2, 2011
Can't wait to see Fraser back, what a beast.

its been nice to see a more physical Franson and Phaneuf simplify things a bit, but Fraser is sorely missed in front of the net and battles in the corners. These lost lost battles are contributing to the higher shot count IMO.

3 Minute Minor

Sep 29, 2009
To be honest, in my opinion, there is only room in the lineup for one of either Reilly/Gardiner on any given night. And, I've been more and more impressed with Ranger's game every night. I think by mid-season Ranger will be in good form.

Possibly the only person on the planet who has been impressed in any way, shape, or form by Paul Ranger

Duke Silver

Truce?
Jun 4, 2008
Toronto/St. John's
Possibly the only person on the planet who has been impressed in any way, shape, or form by Paul Ranger

Well you've obviously been under a rock because many fans have been saying his game had steadily improved game-by-game as the season progressed. He's gone from bad to average, which is still not good enough, but an improvement.

It's to a point now where every single little mistake Ranger makes is fuel for confirmation bias. This fanbase's never-ending bloodthirst for a scapegoat is nauseating at times.

namttebih

Dec 11, 2010
East York
Well you've obviously been under a rock because many fans have been saying his game had steadily improved game-by-game as the season progressed. He's gone from bad to average, which is still not good enough, but an improvement.

It's to a point now where every single little mistake Ranger makes is fuel for confirmation bias. This fanbase's never-ending bloodthirst for a scapegoat is nauseating at times.

This is exactly it. He had two of his shots go off of shin pads vs PIT and that's all that people talked about. Nobody commented on how he got back into the play both times.

david999

Jan 21, 2011

Ranger has definitely been playing better. I think when Fraser returns Rielly will be sitting.

TheKrebsCycle

Throwing Confetti for Perfetti
Jun 1, 2011
Barrie
Ranger has been playing better overall in my opinion but he's prone to the odd braincramp, but no more so than anyone else (Franson, Gardiner, Rielly)

Orfieus

Nov 2, 2012
Atlantic Canada
Pretty sure I read both Fraser and Kule is with TO in EDM so I would assume they will be playing sometime during this West Coast road trip.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad