Kucherov lapped the leading scorer on 10 teams this season

Status
Not open for further replies.

WarriorofTime

Jul 3, 2010
With 144 points this season, Kucherov had double or more the point total of any leader on Anaheim, Buffalo, Chicago, Columbus, Detroit, Philadelphia, San Jose, Seattle, Vegas and Washington. While some of these teams are not done as of the time of the OP, they don't have anybody that could feasibly get to 73 points in their remaining game. Gives an additional perspective on the phenomenal season.

Mirka the Turka

Jesus loves you
Oct 20, 2022
Kucherov > McDavid

Come back when McDavid has half the amount of cups as Kucherov to make an argument to that. Plus Kucherov doesn't have a Draisaitl and carries the team on his back.

• Haha
Reactions: Nikki Potnick

Gnome17

Mar 4, 2016
Sweden
How does McDavids season last year stack up to this? I know he beat any other teams point leader by 40 points.

Edit: Looked it up.

Last season, McDavid lapped 15 teams best scorer, and even double lapsed Chicagos.

Anaheim, Calgary, Carolina, Chicago (Double lapped chicago) Blue Jackets, Los Angeles, Wild, Montreal, Nashville, Islanders, Flyers, Kraken, Blues, Knights, Caps,

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Calderon and JoVel

Gnome17

Mar 4, 2016
Sweden
You're right, he's got Vasi/Hedman/Stamkos/Point.
yeah he got a way better team around him and has for close to a decade, than what McDavid has. McDavids team has only been good for the past couple years. And lets not kid ourselves, Tampa would have won atleast as many cups if theyve had Mcdavid instead of Kucherov.

Nikki Potnick

Aug 26, 2020
Where the sun don't shine
How many teammates did mcdavid have over 100 pts last year? And how many kuch has this year. Try again buddy.
:laugh:

You think having Draisaitl is equivalent to having a Norris level defenseman and a Vezina level goalie (not to mention Stamkos/Point). Kucherov has had significantly better supporting cast than McDavid and there is no debate to that.

Who won those Conn Smythes for Tampa btw? I rest my case.

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011
:laugh:

You think having Draisaitl is equivalent to having a Norris level defenseman and a Vezina level goalie (not to mention Stamkos/Point). Kucherov has had significantly better supporting cast than McDavid and there is no debate to that.

Who won those Conn Smythes for Tampa btw? I rest my case.
Hey Nurse gets paid like a Norris dman.

• Haha
Reactions: Nikki Potnick

User9992

Feb 27, 2016
He should have won both and you can't convince me otherwise.

Agree. Those 2 Conn Smythe could have easily gone to Kuch.

Kuch scored 30+ Points in those back to back playoffs. Not many players did that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad