Kucherov kicks Connolly

Should DoPS review this?

• Total voters

A Loyal Dog

I love SlafCaulZuki (pronounced Slafkovsky). Woof!
Oct 20, 2016
This should be a 3-game suspension at the very least. Very dangerous move by Kucherov.

Reactions: Boomstick

ArGarBarGar

What do we want!? Unfair!
Sep 8, 2008
Not worthy of anything. He stuck is leg out on a stationary player who was facing him and tried to trip him up. Dumb, but doesn't need anything outside of the game.

Reactions: Calgarybrutalist

Ainec

Panetta was not racist
Jun 20, 2009
no games because no injury

4 games if it was vicious enough to have caused an injury

connolly should have dropped down and trotz should have had conducted the post game presser as if it was a funeral.. "connolly will not be back for the series" easy 4 games

but caps dont have gamesmanship like the bruins

A Loyal Dog

I love SlafCaulZuki (pronounced Slafkovsky). Woof!
Oct 20, 2016
If Tom Wilson got 3 games for what he "did", Kucherov should definitely get 3 as well, because his was intentional at least.

hockeykicker

Dec 3, 2014
I'm a quasi Caps fan too. It wasn't really a kick like one thinks of a kick in hockey. The blade wasn't used. It was more the shin that made contact. I don't think this should even be reviewed. It should though, be remembered by Caps players.

i mean is it really different then a frustration shove? obviously ive never played hockey but it just seems one of those im angry but dont wanna hurt you plays

Hint1k

Oct 27, 2017
Well Kucherov retaliates for the same play made by Connolly and missed by refs. Refs should receive 3 games rest :laugh:

Reactions: Groo

Jbwest31

Feb 9, 2017
It shouldn't warrent a suspension based on today's hockey. This is the stuff that needs to be completely phased out of hockey. Players are okay with doing this because they know nothing will happen. If someone in any other sport did this, it would be a suspension. I get that hockey is a physical game, but this is garbage.

GoCaps2004

Jun 26, 2014
idk but kicking has been a suspension before, albeit this one was with the actual skate.

i doubt he'll get anything because no injury but it's just plain dumb and dangerous

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad