Confirmed with Link: Kroenke Sports and Entertainment names Kevin Demoff as President of Team and Media Operations for the company as a whole.

Bill Peckerskull

Fargin' Icehole
Feb 19, 2003
Castle Rock, CO

I think we just glossed over this as more of a TV/media thing when it was announced, when in fact, he is now the President over all of KSE's teams as well.

Kroenke Sports and Entertainment made a big move on Thursday, naming Los Angeles Rams president Kevin Demoff as the president of team and media operations for the company as a whole. This means Demoff is now in charge of not only the Rams but the Denver Nuggets, Colorado Avalanche, Colorado Rapids, Colorado Mammoth, Altitude Sports, KSE Radio properties and Outdoor Sportsman Group.

Reactions: Snow Arc

Bill Peckerskull

Fargin' Icehole
Feb 19, 2003
Castle Rock, CO
Maybe a new head honcho will bring fresh ideas and functional abilities to the role. Or is he the RyJo of sports management?
He was instrumental in the move of the Rams from St. Louis to LA.

Reading that article, and the article about the potential entertainment district KSE wants, and I don't get the warm fuzzies if the city doesn't allow it to happen. I'm probably reading too much into it.

John Mandalorian

2022 Avs: The First Dance
Nov 29, 2018
He's probably brought in to be the bad guy as necessary. He'll also probably prioritize other sports over the NHL.

This is not a good sign.

littletonhockeycoach

NOT the Hanson Bros.....
Sponsor
Oct 26, 2008
Littleton, Co
I don't care about paper tickets. So Demoff's real problem is that the days of profitable Regional Sports Networks are long gone. Altitude is an albatross around the KSE neck.

Comcast is frankly, facing the same set of issues because the days of a growing cable industry are long gone.

Both opponents are a couple of dinosaurs.

I did find it amusing that Bo Byram complained that his parents couldn't even watch his games on TV.

And now he's been traded........ :sarcasm: :laugh:

AvBuff

May 1, 2019
I don't care about paper tickets. So Demoff's real problem is that the days of profitable Regional Sports Networks are long gone. Altitude is an albatross around the KSE neck.

Comcast is frankly, facing the same set of issues because the days of a growing cable industry are long gone.

Both opponents are a couple of dinosaurs.

I did find it amusing that Bo Byram complained that his parents couldn't even watch his games on TV.

And now he's been traded........ :sarcasm: :laugh:

Could not have said it better. Altitude yelling at Comcast is like a TRex screaming at a Triceratops the day before the asteroid hits.

Altitude needs to get creative - because "Call Comcast to Complain!" and (stupidly) suing Comcast for Anti-Trust sure didn't work.

willy702

Jul 3, 2016
Could not have said it better. Altitude yelling at Comcast is like a TRex screaming at a Triceratops the day before the asteroid hits.

Altitude needs to get creative - because "Call Comcast to Complain!" and (stupidly) suing Comcast for Anti-Trust sure didn't work.
The NHL and all leagues just need to negotiate new deals which don't include market exclusivity and this all goes away. Streaming is a certainty soon, no more are cable customers going to put up with RSN fees, let alone extra fees for a network they may not watch much. It may not look like it used to but paying monthly fees for whatever teams you want to follow seems a no brainer. Or can do a per game fee if you aren't a huge fan. And of course the inevitable if you bet at least $x you get the game feed is coming soon enough. These guys don't need to fight anymore.

Reactions: AvBuff

lionsDen

Hated And Proud
Jan 26, 2022
There was an interview on …. Altitude. He sounded like he was gonna prioritize getting the games. It’s to late I quit cable and just went with fubo… got sick of the nonsense finding streams

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad