Proposal: Krieder, buch. Lindgren for...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chalfdiggity3

Feb 4, 2010
NJ
Hey guys this is my first thread being created and I know I may catch some flak for this idea but we are very weak down the middle and have an ideo to fix it.

Do you think we could get a #2/#1 center with a deal of..

Krieder, buch, and a prospect like lindgren?

Is it to much, to little or just right? Or do you think it would leave us to thin at wing after?

I know it would expose kakko and kratsov but the idea would be to put names as our other 1st line winger and allow kakko and kratsov to play on the 2nd and 3rd line until they are ready and at the deadline could deal names for draft capital.

Kupo

MAFIA, MOUNT UP!
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2017
Stamford CT
Hey guys this is my first thread being created and I know I may catch some flak for this idea but we are very weak down the middle and have an ideo to fix it.

Is it to much, to little or just right? Or do you think it would leave us to thin at wing after?

I know it would expose kakko and kratsov but the idea would be to put names as our other 1st line winger and allow kakko and kratsov to play on the 2nd and 3rd line until they are ready and at the deadline could deal names for draft capital.

Would you give up your 1C for a pending UFA like Kreider, inconsistent RFA like Buch, and a B-Level prospect like Lindgren?

Reactions: haveandare

Chalfdiggity3

Feb 4, 2010
NJ
Would you give up your 1C for a pending UFA like Kreider, inconsistent RFA like Buch, and a B-Level prospect like Lindgren?

Well that is why I mentioned a #2 center or maybe we look towards a 3rd line center with tons of upside on a team looking to get the cup

cwede

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 1, 2010
i see no reason to rush to fill the 2C role, let this shuffling all around the league continue for awhile, and a fit, or even a bargain, may emerge

Feb 27, 2002
NYC

If you're trading a package around Kreider, you're doing it to gain capspace. Logically, bringing back any #1 or #2 center means bringing back salary.

Edge

Kris King's Ghost
Mar 1, 2002
Amish Paradise
If you're trading a package around Kreider, you're doing it to gain capspace. Logically, bringing back any #1 or #2 center means bringing back salary.

I think that's why I am confused on multiple threads.

Is there a belief that trading Kreider was ever going to be centered around a similar salary?

eco's bones

Jul 21, 2005
Elmira NY
I can't see us adding much more--who knows maybe someone like Brian Boyle but he'll have to come cheap. We're at the point that to make things work we're going to have to start subtracting some cap space. Kreider's the most valuable piece we have to move but the point is not to take back much cap space--so if we're moving him it should be for prospects/draft picks--so much for the rebuild.

Who's going to be the 2C?--that's coming from within--Strome or Chytil are the most likely candidates.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad