Confirmed with Link: Kravtsov to Vancouver

Status
Not open for further replies.

cwede

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 1, 2010
A shame, he'll likely find his groove w Kuz or Podkolzin or even EP.
Hopefully Kane is worth the late game urgency

Reactions: EdJovanovski

Harbour Dog

Jul 16, 2015
St. John's
Wow, that is so much less than I expected lol. Kravtsov is a much better prospect than Andersson was when he was traded. The difference in returns is mind-boggling.

Reactions: EdJovanovski

nyr2k2

Can't Beat Him
Jul 30, 2005
Maryland
In all seriousness I think this is a no brainer for the Canucks and I do think that there is a very good chance Kravvy is a middle 6 NHL forward for a long time to come. Lots of questions around Kravy for sure but he has lots of great tools and very well could end up a nice player for the Canucks.
Definitely a worthwhile risk for them. If he puts it together and actually wants to stay and work he can be a solid 40-point guy in the middle of their lineup. I wouldn't bet on it happening, but for an AHLer and a 7th it's a good move for them.

MS

1%er
Mar 18, 2002
Vancouver, BC
Lockwood is an speedy, undersized, surprisingly physical guy who Vancouver hoped could become a Tyler Motte 4th line/PK type but he's constantly hurt because his body can't seem to stand up to his play style and he just hasn't been able to find a way to make any sort of impact in two reasonable looks on the 4th line this year and last.

He's also a pending Group VI UFA so he's probably just help for your AHL team for their stretch run. Very good two-way AHL player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad