Post-Game Talk: Kraken

14ari13

Oct 19, 2006
Norway
2 points instead of 1 and a win vs NYI and we are straight back in business.
And then we face the Ruins and Bertuzzi in round 1.

14ari13

Oct 19, 2006
Norway
That was actually a fun fast game. Definitely not great from Chiarot but it was fun to see some fast back and forth hockey from the team. That third lines got something good going on. Also Seider was a G
Seider had a goal, but Erne stole it from him. Erne needed an assist for the GHHT. Welcome back Erne.
Seider also saved a goal. It was almost the same save as Lidstrom had on Sakic in conference finals in 02.

14ari13

Oct 19, 2006
Norway
That was actually a fun fast game. Definitely not great from Chiarot but it was fun to see some fast back and forth hockey from the team. That third lines got something good going on. Also Seider was a G
Chiarot is not terrible as the stats indicate nor is he bad as the posters here claim, he just doesn't mash with anyone yet. I believe it was similar with Chelios in the beginning. Wasn't it?

NickH8

Jul 3, 2015
Chiarot is not terrible as the stats indicate nor is he bad as the posters here claim, he just doesn't mash with anyone yet. I believe it was similar with Chelios in the beginning. Wasn't it?
This game obviously wasn't a good showing but I think Maatta and Chiarot have potential together. If Chiarot is gonna play like he's Erik Karlsson, you may as well put a guy like Maatta who's A game is to be the stay at home guy.

14ari13

Oct 19, 2006
Norway
This game obviously wasn't a good showing but I think Maatta and Chiarot have potential together. If Chiarot is gonna play like he's Erik Karlsson, you may as well put a guy like Maatta who's A game is to be the stay at home guy.
I was thinking the same. I think Maatta might be the best fit for Chiarot. We will see. I actually like Chiarot.

They got scored on 2 times just as PP expired.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad