GDT: Kraken vs Lightning, 09 Dec

Fuhrious

Feb 3, 2004
Lightning on a bit of a wobble (lost 3 of their last 5, including an 8-1 shellacking by the Stars) facing the Kraken who are face-down on the pavement (6 game losing street). Vasilevskiy returned recently but hasn’t quite rounded into elite form, could be a good one!

IMG_0106.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: Bear of Bad News

Renopucker

Jan 17, 2019
Reno
Bolts got Soros'd last game. Have been playing better D as of late. Krak needs to stay out of the box--Bolts PP is clicking at 30% plus. My daughter, SIL and granddaughter will be at the game.

Fuhrious

Feb 3, 2004
It’s funny, their lines 2 - 4 seem to match up to the Kraken very closely but damn if a first line the quality of Kucherov / Stamkos / Point wouldn’t be a nice problem to have?

Reactions: kihei

kihei

McEnroe: The older I get, the better I used to be.
Jun 14, 2006
Toronto
By this point, all I want for Christmas is a lead, something we haven't had in an outrageously long time. Then what happens happens. Talk about modest expectations.

kihei

Jun 14, 2006
Toronto
Grubauer did very good work on that power play.

And right away after the penalty kill, Cirelli scores on a tip that was unstoppable.

Reactions: Renopucker

kihei

Jun 14, 2006
Toronto
Kucherov scores as we seem to be just standing around in front of the net way too much.

Four shots on goal, a two goal deficit, and a real uphill battle for a team that seems to have forgotten how to score.

Reactions: Bear of Bad News

Renopucker

Jan 17, 2019
Reno
Kucherov scores as we seem to be just standing around in front of the net way too much.

Four shots on goal, a two goal deficit, and a real uphill battle for a team that seems to have forgotten how to score.
Kuch does what he normally does...hangs out away from the D then has supernatural ability to see the play seconds ahead and move to open ice. Then you got Point...Can't blame the D for that. Krak will play much better in the second.

kihei

Jun 14, 2006
Toronto
Did we need that goal or what. That has to provide a spark for these guys.

But, of course, it is ruled offsides. The Kraken seem cursed.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad