GDT: Kraken vs Devils, 07 Dec

kihei

McEnroe: The older I get, the better I used to be.
Jun 14, 2006
Toronto
Evans has three more minutes of ice time than Oleksiak.

kihei

Jun 14, 2006
Toronto
Dumoulin takes a bad penalty with about four minutes left. This is one frustrating period.

Last edited:

kihei

Jun 14, 2006
Toronto
Another post. I mean, what kind of bad luck is that.

Full points to Schmid, though. We should have had five goals...or more.

kihei

Jun 14, 2006
Toronto
Six straight losses and we have never had the lead in any of them. Now that is futility in capital letters. Plus, that must be a very rare occurrence to go that many games without ever having a lead.

Fuhrious

Feb 3, 2004
Only caught the 2nd period live, highlights for the rest.

Seemed like a really strong performance by the Kraken against a good Devils team, they just couldnt quite get across the line. xG for the Kraken comes in at 3.32 with only 1.37 for the Devils? Losing streak notwithstanding, its hard to be too upset about this one?

Even better, the Kraken's xG really spiked in the 3rd period indicating they really came out flying for that frame? Would be great to see their troubles in the 3rd start to regress to a less frustrating average.

And even BETTERER...Evans drops a STRONG debut getting almost 18 minutes TOI. Love to see his name at the top of the below graph!

1702045093803.png

kihei

Jun 14, 2006
Toronto
It was a game with a lot of positives, starting with Ryker Evans. Their goalie was insane but we looked really engaged most of the night. Better days are coming.

The Marquis

Aug 24, 2020
Washougal, WA
Only caught the 2nd period live, highlights for the rest.

Seemed like a really strong performance by the Kraken against a good Devils team, they just couldnt quite get across the line. xG for the Kraken comes in at 3.32 with only 1.37 for the Devils? Losing streak notwithstanding, its hard to be too upset about this one?

Even better, the Kraken's xG really spiked in the 3rd period indicating they really came out flying for that frame? Would be great to see their troubles in the 3rd start to regress to a less frustrating average.

And even BETTERER...Evans drops a STRONG debut getting almost 18 minutes TOI. Love to see his name at the top of the below graph!

View attachment 779867

That looks like a team that should have won 4-2, and they should have. How did they all get so bad at finishing?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad