GDT: Kraken v. Blues!

RayMartyniukTotems

Jul 8, 2022
With 32 NHL teams the NHL needs to add more teams to the playoff format even if the First round is a best of 3... so that would mean the top teams in the division getting a bye and adding 4 more play-off teams

McCann man can score goals

Well Jared never had 20 goals before hitting Seattle because he was either playing 3rd line or had plummers for linemates with his other teams(Van-Flor-Pitts)

RayMartyniukTotems

Jul 8, 2022
These commentators talking about the Kraken like they know what the hell they are talking...Beniers has been injured a couple of times ,had different linemates many times throughout the year it has its effect

Can't figure out why Pitt let go Kapanen and then A Nylander they have prospered in their new cities...Pittsburgh losses

Z Dean isn't much of a prospect just yet

Zachary Bolduc is a better prospect than Dean

RayMartyniukTotems

Jul 8, 2022
LIke to see a year where Bura plays the whole year with maybe Beniers and maybe McCann...he could score 35-40 goals

RayMartyniukTotems

Jul 8, 2022
When the Kraken entered the League(2021) I thought they should have been allowed to draft players from the college and Junior...European ranks 2 years(2019) before entering but only in the latter rounds 4th-7th where they could hopefully at least get some depth players for the future when the vets they drafted in the Expansion draft grew old or were replaceable. It would have helped...And if I was an Owner and Management team of proceeding Expansion drafts I'd make it a point of Entrance for the 1-2 Billion supposedly going to be asked for Admittance... and since in a lot of cases the Teams drafting are taking on bad or expensive contracts this would help with the sting some of those contracts hamstring teams...

The Europeans have been coming to the NHL since 1973 with Borje Salming the Legend the Star and follwed by Anders Hedberg,U and kent Nilsson and many many more,then the Russians and old East Block countries had players come over in waves after the Iron Curtain came down 1989-91...

RayMartyniukTotems

Jul 8, 2022
I wonder whether the Kraken will bring over their Finnish Goaltending prospect Niklas Kokko...personally I'd keep him in Finland another season maybe 2 where he can play a ton

RayMartyniukTotems

Jul 8, 2022
Vegas goes out and gets players they can't afford at the deadline but suddenly the some other players on their roster go down with "strep throat" or some other mysteries ailments and where's Robin Lehrer in all this still having problems counting his money

RayMartyniukTotems

Jul 8, 2022
Well I hope the Kraken get the D-man they want in the 2024 Entry draft wish it could be Sam Dickinson who's going to be a stud Top 4 maybe top 2 LD-man

Why is Bissonette on the broadcasts he wasn't a hockey player just a goon and those were a dime a for 3 Dozen...so what knowledge and insights does he provide

RayMartyniukTotems

Jul 8, 2022
Thats a far cry from how we were last season.
Lots of injuries to key players...some trades...some Free agent signings that didn't work well...but there were games were you could how the youngsters have come along so there's hope! And I fully expect a strong bounce back from the vets and this team next year...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad