Value of: Kraken Players

SwedishFire

Mar 3, 2011
You're not going to get Jarnkrok and Appleton for a late 2nd and crap.
Jarnkrok alone, you could get for that package.
Turris, as stated above, is absolutely useless for Seattle and just some filler.

The team seems to really like Appleton and he's also started scoring some.
So I doubt he'll be traded unless there's an upgrade(with us adding something, of course) coming our way.

Someone of Appleton, Järnkrok, McCann for a 2nd? Preferably Appleton, then McCNn, then Järnkrok. What is wished? Pick, prospect, roosterplyer, a position in need?

RainyCityHockey

Dec 24, 2019
Germany
Someone of Appleton, Järnkrok, McCann for a 2nd? Preferably Appleton, then McCNn, then Järnkrok. What is wished? Pick, prospect, roosterplyer, a position in need?

McCann for a 2nd?
Like I've said before McCann is going nowhere and certainly not for a 2nd.
Appleton also seems to be liked by the coaching staff and FO.

Jarnkrok, on the other hand, could certainly be had for a 2nd round pick.

Troygambletheforgot

Sep 20, 2020
Seattle might do this deal
Vancouver gets
Vince Dunn
Morgan Geekie
Jeremy Lauzon
Seattle gets
Bo Horvat
Tucker Poolman
2022 Winnipeg 3rd round pick
As they badly want better centre depth and would risk trading Geekie since they have Beniers in their system and need a heart and soul guy to be the Kraken Captain

HoseEmDown

Mar 25, 2012
Seattle might do this deal
Vancouver gets
Vince Dunn
Morgan Geekie
Jeremy Lauzon
Seattle gets
Bo Horvat
Tucker Poolman
2022 Winnipeg 3rd round pick
As they badly want better centre depth and would risk trading Geekie since they have Beniers in their system and need a heart and soul guy to be the Kraken Captain

Seattle has Gourde and Wennberg as it's top 2 centers and they are out producing Horvat. Horvat is also a UFA in a year and a half, while all 3 Seattle players are under team control for a few more seasons. You are also trying to dump the Poolman contract which is going to cost assets. The 3 Seattle players are not as good as Horvat individually but they are young and will be key pieces to the team the next few seasons. I don't see the two teams as good trading partners either.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad