GDT: Kraken @ Oilers 6pm Pacific,7 Mountain,January 18th,2024

RayMartyniukTotems

Jul 8, 2022
Here comes the idiot offside rule which is never consistent, its either the player can't be ahead of the puck or who gives shit

Fuhrious

Feb 3, 2004
They don’t look bad so far this period but they aren’t really generating any chances.

Reactions: kihei

Fuhrious

Feb 3, 2004
Schwartz has been a bit invisible since his return, forgot he was even playing until they mentioned his name just now…

kihei

McEnroe: The older I get, the better I used to be.
Jun 14, 2006
Toronto
Gourde keeping things lively and pissing off the entire Edmonton team....but the Oilers get a three minute power play which will eat up almost all the time the game has left.

• Wow
Reactions: RayMartyniukTotems

Fuhrious

Feb 3, 2004
should have turned it off at the penalty, instead I get to see doofus Hyman vulture another goal off a sweet play by a generational talent.

RayMartyniukTotems

Jul 8, 2022
Stick a fork in it...see you all next game...at least there was a better effort than the two previous games...that Wennberg disallowed goal killed the Kraken...I have to say I miss Sprong can we trade Yamamoto and Tatar for him or sign Daniel, July 1st to a lengthy deal for good money

gstommylee

Jan 31, 2012
Here comes the idiot offside rule which is never consistent, its either the player can't be ahead of the puck or who gives shit

Yamamoto was clearly offsides.

1705643974122.png

RainyCityHockey

Dec 24, 2019
Germany
Well, you can't give up three straight after that first period and be forced to play from behind against the Oilers.

I still though it was a solid effort but also shows the limitations of this team, especially with Dunn and Beniers out.

Next one will be on Sunday against the Leafs...

gstommylee

Jan 31, 2012
Well, you can't give up three straight after that first period and be forced to play from behind against the Oilers.

I still though it was a solid effort but also shows the limitations of this team, especially with Dunn and Beniers out.

and probably be with out gourde. He's got a hearing for that charging penalty.

• Wow

RayMartyniukTotems

Jul 8, 2022
Yamamoto was clearly offsides.

View attachment 806083
I've seen offsides worse than that ,that got called onside...its become so idiotic that I wish they just made the Blueline 1 inch thick and don't bother calling any offsides

Hopefully the Kraken get some more players(Dunn and Beniers) back for this important game with the hated Maple "Buds"!!!

gstommylee

Jan 31, 2012
I've seen offsides worse than that ,that got called onside...its become so idiotic that I wish they just made the Blueline 1 inch thick and don't bother calling any offsides

Hopefully the Kraken get some more players(Dunn and Beniers) back for this important game with the hated Maple "Buds"!!!

Good lord... So let 1 guy just stand by the opposing goalie all the time... That would make it very very boring and no fan wants that.

Gourde gets 2 games for that hit.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad