GDT: Kraken @ Islanders, 13 Feb

Fuhrious

Feb 3, 2004
Presumably we'll see Grubauer tonight for the first time since his injury?

1707841754463.png

Islanders are 2-3 in their last 5, with their last game being a 5-2 loss to Calgary on Saturday night. They are currently tied with the Devils for points in the 9th spot, chasing the final playoff position in the East.

Kraken were leap-frogged by the Wild recently, now looking up at Minnesota, Calgary and Nashville ahead of them chasing the Blues for that final Western Conference playoff spot.

No update as of yet on Dumolin or PEB, will edit if any injury/lineup updates drop.

Mike C

Jan 24, 2022
Indian Trail, N.C.
hi fellas!

islanders fan but equally importantly, fantasy hockey geek coming in humility to ask.....any word on the status of justin schutlz for tonight? last i read is that he skated with the team yesterday.

thanks!!

Bear of Bad News

Your Third or Fourth Favorite HFBoards Admin
Sep 27, 2005
hi fellas!

islanders fan but equally importantly, fantasy hockey geek coming in humility to ask.....any word on the status of justin schutlz for tonight? last i read is that he skated with the team yesterday.

thanks!!

Per Geoff Baker's article in the Times, Schultz didn't accompany the team on the trip.

Bear of Bad News

Sep 27, 2005
Per Geoff Baker's article in the Times, Schultz didn't accompany the team on the trip.

Hmmm - I see your CBS Sports link too that suggests he skated Monday morning. His absence was for personal reasons so if he skated Monday morning, him not skating in the game that night would be weird.

Bear of Bad News

Sep 27, 2005
Anyhow, the team preview:

"Brian Dumoulin left Monday’s game in New Jersey with a lower-body injury just under nine minutes into the game and that put a bit of extra work on each of the five remaining defender’s plates and required a little bit more situational awareness. Justin Schultz has rejoined the team after being away for the first game of this road trip (personal reasons) and was declared available by Hakstol in New Jersey – so you’d have to imagine that if Dumoulin can’t go, they’ll be happy to have the dependable veteran that Schultz has proven to be back on the ice."

Reactions: Mike C

Mike C

Jan 24, 2022
Indian Trail, N.C.
rotowire said he was with the team and skated yesterday but "wasn't ready to get back in the lineup". ....i did get shattenkirk back today so all is not lost....and yes i DO get a tad obsessive with the fantasy stuff....more fun than real life sometimes....hahahahaha

Reactions: Bear of Bad News

kihei

McEnroe: The older I get, the better I used to be.
Jun 14, 2006
Toronto
I know it is not a "must win" game, but it is a very important one. We really need to start winning right now.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $2,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $354.00