GDT: Kraken Host Flyers

RayMartyniukTotems

Jul 8, 2022
Burakovsky with a couple brutal giveaways,Daccord saving his Bacon

Olcyzk is being Humble...he was a good/great player

kihei

McEnroe: The older I get, the better I used to be.
Jun 14, 2006
Toronto
I hate it when we make it so easy for the opposition,

kihei

Jun 14, 2006
Toronto
Daccord gives us a chance in the third anyway, if the team is interested.

Reactions: Kevinsane

kihei

Jun 14, 2006
Toronto
We continue to pepper Hart but he is a wall tonight.

RayMartyniukTotems

Jul 8, 2022
Can someone teach Russell Flagellant some Canadian or American English cause his Accent is Annoying and practically undecipherable!!!

Daccord has really given the team the energy we need. Hate to say this but Gru's injury has been a blessing in disguise for the team.
Daccord has been a pleasant surprise that the Kraken needed almost in line with Jonesy's heroics last year

Reactions: Hocktopus

Toomany7pins

Dec 4, 2018
Seattle Area
Can someone teach Russell Flagellant some Canadian or American English cause his Accent is Annoying and practically undecipherable!!!

Daccord has been a pleasant surprise that the Kraken needed almost in line with Jonesy's heroics last year
That’s what the mute button is for.
I was just going to bring up Jones’ run last year.

RainyCityHockey

Dec 24, 2019
Germany
A bit of a boring game, mostly, but then the team was able to get that equalizer by Dunn and even won it in overtime.

We're now even at an NHL .500 and have picked up points in eight straight games.

I'm curious if this is the run to make the playoffs or just to secure that 13th OVR pick.
I hope it's the playoff thingy....

Daccord has really given the team the energy we need. Hate to say this but Gru's injury has been a blessing in disguise for the team.

The Kraken are also currently on the best 8 game stretch of goaltending of their franchise history and all of that without Grubauer.
Will be interesting to see how Hakstol handles the net once he returns.

Reactions: Renopucker

Renopucker

Jan 17, 2019
Reno
Good problem to have eh? :: a 1.a and a 1.a. Oh, and Daccord might be the best puckhandler in the league.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad