Post-Game Talk: Kraken def. Canucks - 5-3 (Rathbone, Boeser, Hoglander)

Get North

Aug 25, 2013
B.C.
Vancouver-Canucks-Logo-History.jpg

VS

release-the-kraken-logo-BF968A23CB-seeklogo.com.png

@

SpokaneArenaSECorner.jpg

LINE-UPS:

FAOtqKVVkAMT9cP

Last edited:

Pastor Of Muppetz

Oct 1, 2017
I have a feeling that the Canuck roster for this game might be a bit thin...Guys fighting for jobs on the Abby team, or guys on the borderline of being cut.

Reactions: RebuildinVan

Get North

Aug 25, 2013
B.C.
Nic Petan is the guy to watch. Pettersson and Sutter are out. That's 2 Cs. As a coach, who's going to play centre when Green is down 2 guys? Horvat, Miller, Dickinson, Dowling, Dries, etc are left. It's up to Petan who's had success with Green in junior.

That's related to the specific game because Petan shouldn't be close to a top 6 position if we have any playoff aspirations.

VanIsle23

Jan 29, 2018
what channel is it on then?
I've heard that it's only being broadcasted on some local Seattle station but will also be available for NHL TV subscribers. If that ends up being the case I will be frustrated.

AppleHoneySauce

Apr 26, 2021
Not gunna lie F*** espn+. I wish TNT was the major partner of the TV deal and not mickey mouses grubby little gloves.

RebuildinVan

Jun 25, 2017
I have a feeling that the Canuck roster for this game might be a bit thin...Guys fighting for jobs on the Abby team, or guys on the borderline of being cut.
Yup and Seattle is putting out their regular season lineup to get some chemistry going. Lets not panic over a Kraken win tonite

Reactions: bh53

tantalum

Hope for the best. Expect the worst
Sponsor
Apr 2, 2002
Missouri
Hol-up the game is on today?

Nhl.tv for outside the US

ESPN+ for inside the US

Yup and Seattle is putting out their regular season lineup to get some chemistry going. Lets not panic over a Kraken win tonite

Not sure what Green will do but there aren’t a lot of spots up for grabs on the Canucks either. But it’s not in Vancouver so I expect a lesser lineup.

Reactions: LordBacon

Pastor Of Muppetz

Oct 1, 2017
Usually we see a whole load of cuts after the first couple of games....2 players from the top 6 in this game...and an interesting bunch on D.

Reactions: wetcoast

Gaunce4gm

Trusted Hockey Man
Dec 5, 2015
Victoria B.C.
Is there or is there not going to be SOME sort of televised event from either the Canucks or the Kraken? I don’t care who where or how it’s being televised I just want something that may or may not be streamed illegally hypothetically of course

logan5

May 24, 2011
Vancouver - Mt. Pleasant
For those who get Shaw, it's on Ch 355 at 6:00. That's a Centre Ice channel which is free for a little while.
That's 626 on my Shaw set up. Hope your right about it being free.

Wanted to see Podkolzin, but he will likely play tomorrow night. We'll see how Klimovich holds up. This is a huge leap for him as Seattle is icing an NHL line-up. He will be invisible out there, but maybe he will show us some glimmer of what he could be.

wonton15

Höglander
Dec 13, 2009
Got to wonder how long of a leash Juolevi will have. I assume he will have all preseason to show he can hang, but it would be interesting to see if he'll get cut quickly here (doubt it)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad