GDT: Kraken at Ducks, Dec 23

Fuhrious

Feb 3, 2004
Last game before a brief holiday break.

IMG_0125.jpeg

Puckpedia shows McCann’s return as “unknown”, Gru and Bura the 27th, Schwartz and PEB in January.

Fuhrious

Feb 3, 2004
1st period…

D’accord was cluuuuuuuuutch. Some huge saves on McTavish and that SH breakaway.

Laser by Bjorkstrand

Fantastic patience and passing by Beniers to make that Dunn goal a tap in.

Would love to see them tighten up a bit in front of D’accord but otherwise loving it. Tatar feels like he’s fitting in nicely early on.

Evans is in and McCann is returned from injury, also

kihei

McEnroe: The older I get, the better I used to be.
Jun 14, 2006
Toronto
We're lucky to be ahead. And, by the way, Daccord sure has nice goalie masks, Kraken-ish in a Pirates of the Caribbean sort of way.

Last edited:

kihei

Jun 14, 2006
Toronto
Vatrano finally scores, and now their second penalty starts.

kihei

Jun 14, 2006
Toronto
Ryker's confidence is growing. He's been playing like a rover at some points in this game.

Fuhrious

Feb 3, 2004
Still giving up a lot of shots

Don’t like hearing that Adam Henrique has won 11 of 11 faceoffs.

Chippy Dunn best Dunn

Reactions: kihei

kihei

Jun 14, 2006
Toronto
Oh, wow. What a play by Zegras, 3-2. He is a flake, but he certainly has hand skills.

Reactions: Kevinsane

Fuhrious

Feb 3, 2004
Solid 3rd, can’t even be mad about the Zegras goal. Guy is a highlight machine, doesn’t even need to cup the puck on his stick to set up the Michigan just casually flips it onto the blade. Really good game from D’Accord.

kihei

Jun 14, 2006
Toronto
Hell of a performance by Daccord. The game feels completely different when you have a goaltender that can keep you in it even when you are not playing especially well.

kihei

Jun 14, 2006
Toronto
Solid 3rd, can’t even be mad about the Zegras goal. Guy is a highlight machine, doesn’t even need to cup the puck on his stick to set up the Michigan just casually flips it onto the blade. Really good game from D’Accord.
I remember watching Zegras play last year against us. On one shift, no less, he made between his legs passes to teammates on two separate occasions for absolutely no reason at all other than he just wanted to. A bet he is a handful for his coaches.

Last edited:

sigma six

Doesn't need stick tape
Aug 2, 2005
Cascadia
I remember watching Zegras play last year against us. On one shift, no less, he made behind his legs passes to teammates on two separate occasions for absolutely no reason at all other than he just wanted to. A bet he is a handful for his coaches.

It was a skillful play, but I did cringe just the same.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad