GDT: Kraken at Capitals, 11 Jan

Fuhrious

Feb 3, 2004
Kraken visit Washington for their first match against the Capitals this season.

1704995702542.png

No changes to the forecast for PEB or Gru. Caps have lost 3 of their last 5 but have run a bit of a gauntlet for their last 3, facing LA, CAR and NJ.

Interestingly for the Kraken...

McCann has been a bit quiet during this run, so maybe Hak is flipping some switches to try to get him going again?

sigma six

Doesn't need stick tape
Aug 2, 2005
Cascadia
Between the Seahawks and Flyers, this week has been stuffed with big news and I feel overstimulated by it. Looking forward to just watching a Kraken game and chillin'.

Saw that maybe Ovi will not play tonight?

RayMartyniukTotems

Jul 8, 2022
Hope to catch at least part of the game later...Here We Go Kraken here We Go!!!Like to see McCann score a couple,Beniers too and Wennberg,Tolvanen,Eberle,Gourde,Schwartz,Tanev, Dunn,Larsson,Kartye,Burakovsky,Tatar,Bjorkstrand, Borgen,Oleksiak,Schultz and Dumoulin and of course Daccord...so 2 TD's a FG and a Safety should do it...

Fuhrious

Feb 3, 2004
“Ovechkin (lower body) and Wilson (face)will be a game-time decision Thursday versus Seattle, according to Bailey Johnson of The Washington Post.”

“Oshie (upper body) will return to the ice Thursday versus Seattle, per Bailey Johnson of The Washington Post.”

Per Puckpedia’s Capitals page.

The Marquis

Aug 24, 2020
Washougal, WA
Unfortunately not looking likely I'll be able to watch any of this. Early game time, commute home plus having to get a new front doorknob and lock and install them before the ridiculous weather starts here this weekend. My evening got decidedly less awesome than I was expecting.

Go Kraken

The Marquis

Aug 24, 2020
Washougal, WA
“Ovechkin (lower body) and Wilson (face)will be a game-time decision Thursday versus Seattle, according to Bailey Johnson of The Washington Post.”

“Oshie (upper body) will return to the ice Thursday versus Seattle, per Bailey Johnson of The Washington Post.”

Per Puckpedia’s Capitals page.

Ohhhhhhh. Not sad about Wilson

Reactions: kihei

RayMartyniukTotems

Jul 8, 2022
Unfortunately not looking likely I'll be able to watch any of this. Early game time, commute home plus having to get a new front doorknob and lock and install them before the ridiculous weather starts here this weekend. My evening got decidedly less awesome than I was expecting.

Go Kraken
Where I live its minus 26 Celsius with Wind chill of Minus 45

Fuhrious

Feb 3, 2004
Strong period by Daccord, Kuemper looking a bit shaky. Wennbergs goal was one he probably should have stopped…

Reactions: kihei

kihei

McEnroe: The older I get, the better I used to be.
Jun 14, 2006
Toronto
Just got here. Great to see the good news. We seem to making a habit of getting leads lately.

kihei

Jun 14, 2006
Toronto
Not much Joey could do on that one. Probably woke Washington up, too.

kihei

Jun 14, 2006
Toronto
Gourde restores the two goal lead. Perfect timing near the end of the period, too.

kihei

Jun 14, 2006
Toronto
So far we just seem a whole lot quicker than Washington. Hope we can keep it up for one more period.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad