• Nyman

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Fuhrious

Feb 3, 2004
It's wild to me that Evans lost the vote to a kid that "did well as an underager in a European league" and has potential question marks about effort/desire/whatever.

Meanwhile Evans looks like he could make a case for the Kraken's 3rd pairing as soon as this year.

Wild.

The Marquis

Aug 24, 2020
Washougal, WA
I alone voted Kartye for 2. Success at the NHL level is something none of our projects have. 10 playoff games, 5 pts? Yeah, that dude has potential. Evans is my true number 3, then it gets murky for me. We’ll see how Sale does in Barrie.

Gniwder

Oct 12, 2009
Bellingham, WA
I alone voted Kartye for 2. Success at the NHL level is something none of our projects have. 10 playoff games, 5 pts? Yeah, that dude has potential. Evans is my true number 3, then it gets murky for me. We’ll see how Sale does in Barrie.
Well, maybe you should vote for Kartye then....

sbpointer

Sep 15, 2014
Budweiser Gardens
I get the votes for Kartye but based on the 0 votes it's clear you guys haven't seen enough Winterton yet considering his short season last year.
NHL is a different beast but FWIW if I had to choose between Wright or Winterton in the OHL I'd take Winterton 8 days a week

Quackenator

Mar 6, 2018
Poulsbo, Wa
I get the votes for Kartye but based on the 0 votes it's clear you guys haven't seen enough Winterton yet considering his short season last year.
NHL is a different beast but FWIW if I had to choose between Wright or Winterton in the OHL I'd take Winterton 8 days a week
I'm pretty high on him as well but the key is staying healthy. im voting for him next

Reactions: sbpointer

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad